George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big welcome CSIknights. I agree with OnlyTruth that this is a very good thread to start on. Before someone else steals my line. We don't bite much unless it's a particular nickylicious georgeous Texan that we are here to drool over :lol: :p

Stoky yes you wardgirls have made my theme challenging. I think I will have to empty my drool bucket before I finally decide on the winner. :)

:D thanks is from SusanE i´ve some of them. But i love you´re Avi too it´s soo nice and yummy :devil: Softcake and Elsie make soo many and yummy Avis, i´ve to tried with Avi making *hmm* therfor i must so thumb :lol:

Well ladies I've emptied the drool bucket a couple of times while looking at the happy Nick theme pics. :) Here are the runners up in no particular order

cathwillows with my jaws are hurting look from all the smiling look :lol:
OnlyTruth the shy smile :)
heartagram Yes this smile cost me a lot of money look :lol:
softcake I can't believe they like this little stoker :)
blackflag this was a very close second to the winner :)

And probably with no surprise to anyone the winner is Stoky What can I say but I kept thinking about this yesterday. The three pics were sooooo yummy. :devil: Congrats Stoky. Nick is now in your lovely hands.

Oh yes I finally finished rearranging my photobucket today :)

i´m won no i don´t believe it sorry folks it is Softcakes merit :) oh thanks Jacquie and Softcake to you give us the wonderfull pics early in the morning. The link also thank´s so nice i must read this is so funny but you now my english need more time :lol:

ok must search a new theme. From Jacquie with grinning or laughing was easy now we need an heavy theme :D
i think it´s good when you make pics from Nicky but also all characters from him ...... hot, hotter tooo hot - is it Ok Ladys :D oh i know you´ll do your best ;) have fun. 12 pics 24 hrs. oh btw. specially when there new pics ;) a hint

have fun, You´re all are loveley and great thanks ;)

eta: oh btw. i´ll linking here a nice video, i know some of us need slash ;) please look it it´s very nice
Nick and.... have fun the music is very relaxed

Hy Blackflag yeah and you know it two? oh i must read this tonight i swear :lol: thanks. I´ve don´t sleept last night now i´ve good stuff.

Softcake thanks a lot and have very nice night with sooo many GE and Nicky Dreams :lol: i send you Nick tonight.

and yes he is allways soooo hot i know :lol:

Congrats Stoky - that was one amazing pic, indeed. I'm off to a class, hopefully I will have time to get in some theme pics later (but hey, if not, I played two themes in a row) :p

OnlyTruht sais
but hey, if not, I played two themes in a row)
:lol: that´s also ok, you find pic i know ;)

Ok Guys now i´m off, think no i hope i can sleep this night :lol: it´s so weired with me, first very tired and than i´m wide awake :rolleyes: that´s since month. It´s the ward he is soo good and exciting.

Have y´ll a very nice and sweet night with our
Sweatheart

;) good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back