George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops! Yes, I relinquish Nick to Elsie! I would say I didn't realize I still had him, but we all know how silly that statement would be!

McStokes, that's IMPOSSIBLE, not noticing you have Nicky! :lol: Jacqui, your screencaps are WONDERFULL! Those eyes are REALLY brown.. :D Elsie, have fun with Nicky ;)

Come on, McStokes you were hoping we'd forget he is with you :D

Aww, yes, Gum Drops I so want to see it in English, not the German version (And not the Spanish version that somehow found its way on my computer :D)
I have to wait 'til they release Season 6 on DVD :(

Waiting is hard, isn't it? :lol: Spanish? Okay, German I can understand, I can even speak it a little bit :D but Spanish? But I don't care, as long as it's Nicky :lol:

:lol: oh ward you´re so funny. give hug around too ;)

and Jaqcuie good idea to send Nicky to Elsie i´m sure she have fun :D we can make a fine pic from Nick at the 18. Jan. there she had the 4. wedding anniversary ;)

Jacquie here some more pic of GD ;)
hmmm
he´s thinking about you Jacquie
not a smile but the face

and the pics ladys ohh i love them and it was at the beginning very hard for me :lol:

eta: Softcake you´ve so right, i´ll waiting too Season 5 DVD´s i´m sooo impatiently :lol: evil girl we are

Guess I'm really that transparent, huh Softcake?! :D Good thing I'm not a detective!

It's just that he was snuggled so deep under the covers on my bed, that I didn't see him! *cha right!*

:lol: StokyDream, really cute pictures.. :D Thought I saw someone today going under the name George.. Can't help but think of our Nicky :D The "George" wasn't cute though.. Weird!

Ah, Jacquie "Who Are You" and that scene are what did it for me too! Love a man who can actually show he's scared Sh** less and not get all tough-guy-ish!

*geez, and I was an English Major in college, can't you tell by my lovely vocab? See what GE does to you?!*

:lol: Marns funny, not all Georges are cute. What a live, when look all man how our George *yipieee* Millions of George Eads yeah :devil:

eta: Jacquie the first pic *sigh* poor Nicky, but he´s looking so cute and every will hug him and to hold him so strong

Just watched Grave Danger. I can't stand men crying. Any man. Can you IMAGINE what happens to me when George even looks a bit SAD? I just need a happy George pic. That's where Jacquie comes in handy :lol:. Jacquie, they are great. :) Stokydream, millions of Georges would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong...I definitely can't handle a "cry baby" or wimpy guy...just like a nice, smooth guy like Nick that knows when he's over his head.

McStokes said:
Ah, Jacquie "Who Are You" and that scene are what did it for me too! Love a man who can actually show he's scared Sh** less and not get all tough-guy-ish!

*geez, and I was an English Major in college, can't you tell by my lovely vocab? See what GE does to you?!*

Your english works good for me :lol: The one thing I've noticed about what GE does to us here in the ward is that he helps us create our own set of words. Georgeousness and wardgirls to name two :)

For anybody that doesn't know it George didn't have to act too much in that scene from Who Are You. When he was younger he was held at gun point at a place he worked at. :(

We could start a new language :lol: Yes, I heard about that, Jacquie.. Him being held at gun point.. Poor George.. I would be really scared..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back