Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation Part 3

That is sad, Gary, Gary, Gary, get it together. I had my theories when he got busted out here by Palm Springs at the Coachella Music Festival, and was sleeping in his car by the side of the road with the door open:rolleyes:, and a suitcase full of narcotics, which he said "weren't his"...CBS doesn't want bad press about their stars. Soon afterwards he was killed off on the show. I thought that was a big wake up call:rolleyes: so this is scary and dreadful news:(

FOR GEDDA

One of Gary and Jorja back in "03"
wave3.gif

GARY AND JORJA

I rewatched Cockroaches on USA tonight. The storyline sits a lot less well with me in retrospect. Wouldn't Warrick know that all the stuff he was doing could endanger his chances of getting Eli? He looked to be several months old at the funeral, so can we assume he'd been born then? Or was it perhaps still before he was born?

I rewatched Cockroaches on USA tonight. The storyline sits a lot less well with me in retrospect. Wouldn't Warrick know that all the stuff he was doing could endanger his chances of getting Eli? He looked to be several months old at the funeral, so can we assume he'd been born then? Or was it perhaps still before he was born?

Warrick didn't know Eli was his at that time and since Tina had cheated on him he assumed the baby wasn't his and awhile after Eli was born Warrick ran into Tina, her boyfriend, and Eli and then knew that Eli was really his and then filed for custody

Warrick didn't know Eli was his at that time and since Tina had cheated on him he assumed the baby wasn't his and awhile after Eli was born Warrick ran into Tina, her boyfriend, and Eli and then knew that Eli was really his and then filed for custody

In Cockroaches, he said "the father of your unborn child" - so she was pregnant then, and Eli hadn't been born yet. I don't remember him running into them afterwards, but I agree that he wasn't thinking about custody battles back then.

In Cockroaches, he said "the father of your unborn child" - so she was pregnant then, and Eli hadn't been born yet. I don't remember him running into them afterwards, but I agree that he wasn't thinking about custody battles back then.

Warrick was talking about it in the video in For Warrick

Oh it was in Cockroaches that he said that to her? I must have missed that in the replay, or it'd have made more sense. *facepalm*

Gary seems to be making headlines again, unfortunately still for the wrong reasons :(

According to many sources he's violated his probation (felony battery charges from 2012) by missing court appearances, which has caused the judge to issue a bench warrant for his arrest.

He's gotten a few roles recently (like his appearance on Glee), so here's to hoping he's going to turn himself around soon.

Back