"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

I know it's his birthday today but I feel like it's mine now! Thank you for the lovely screencaps! :D

hi everyone! making a detour from the nick/george thread cuz i found some yummy gary pics i thought you might like! sorry if youve seen them already, didnt have time to look through everything.
scruffy goodness
nice hat
enjoy!

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED HIS BIRTHDAY!!! :(

Sorry Gary. Its only the day after my sister's for crying out loud. :rolleyes: Well its been an interesting year for me to say the least.

Well thank God you guys remembered. How I love Gary scruffy!!! And I cant comment on his 'strip tease' for I will go WAY out of the PG-13 guideline. :devil:

But besides his usual bootyliciousness... I have to say Still Life was a nice pre-Birthday treat! Boy was Warrick lookin mighty fine :cool:, we didnt have to hear about Tina :rolleyes: (sorry if anyone likes that storyline or actress, but I'd rather him struggle w/gambling again than to have to continue the married storyline) AND we got to see Warrick's wonderful sensitive side around a child :). I'm sorry but if he's not the total package, I dont know what is. :D

I love Warrick/Gary! He is so hot! He is definetly the sexiest man on CSI other than George! :devil:
Can u really still say that after the MUSTACHE? *laughs evilly*

Sorry, Nick/George is mighty handsome... but Gary/Warrick's a walkin orgasm! :devil:

Sorry, Nick/George is mighty handsome... but Gary/Warrick's a walkin orgasm! :devil:

Exactly! I once said that to a friend and then she told me I was gross :) I then told her she needed laser eye surgery :lol:

Exactly! I once said that to a friend and then she told me I was gross :) I then told her she needed laser eye surgery :lol:
Actually Joy, now that I think about it... I think I stole that line from you. :D Sorry but it SO fits the man. *makes mental note to credit Joy in future uses* And yes, ur friend must b legally blind. LOL

On another note... OMG i absolutely love Warrick in the scene in your siggy. I'm buggin a friend to make me a moving icon with that scene because I nearly explode everytime i see it. (Can u tell i just got the DVD? :lol: )

Speakin of which, didnt u ask something about that ep a while back? Did u get the question answered? If not, lemme know and I'll gladly re-watch it for you. :) Trust me, its not a problem at all. :D :cool:

Actually Joy, now that I think about it... I think I stole that line from you. :D Sorry but it SO fits the man. *makes mental note to credit Joy in future uses*

I was thinking that I stole that line from you actually! I have no clue who made it up so let's just agree that we made it up together because it's so damn obvious :lol:

And on that scene in Anonymous, I had no questions about it. I just think it's a hilarious scene. I know some people found that storyline annoying because the other one (The Millander case) is so serious but I crack up everytime they're on screen together. Especially in that scene, they both play it brilliantly :D And Gary looks yummy but doesn't he always? sigh... :devil:

I was thinking that I stole that line from you actually! I have no clue who made it up so let's just agree that we made it up together because it's so damn obvious :lol:
Amen! :lol:

And on that scene in Anonymous, I had no questions about it. I just think it's a hilarious scene. I know some people found that storyline annoying because the other one (The Millander case) is so serious but I crack up everytime they're on screen together. Especially in that scene, they both play it brilliantly :D
I couldnt agree more. The whole ep was great but I absolutely loved Warrick and Nick in it. As for Warrick's You know you love me bit, I take it completely out of context. I know he's bantering w/Nick but Warrick looks to-die-for in that bit. YUM! But it IS still funny as hell. :lol:

And Gary looks yummy but doesn't he always? sigh... :devil:
Yes, yes he does *drools* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back