Gary Sinise Foundation site

Mac&Adam Fan

Pathologist
Does anyone get any newsletters from that site? Has anyone registered with that site? How many newsletters a day do you get? Was there a place where people could post comments? I thought there was... Man these people need to chill a bit, they already made GS get rid of the message button on his FB page. :(

I did see a post by a FB member on GS's Foundation FB site about a show later this month and I don't see it listed for June on the foundation page. I don't want to take a chance that he somehow comes to SD and I missed it because it wasn't on the calendar. I have noticed that a few times though, some events like the golf he did that wasn't posted in the calendar and same if I remember if he had a show on the 19th of last month.

Last edited:
Yep, I registered with the site and get newsletters. But they're very occasional - maybe once a month at most. And I'm nearly positive there was never a spot to leave comments. As far as the calender goes, it's a little confusing which page exactly has the full list of his appearances as there are actually two locations. Both are under the 'news and events' tabs, one is labeled as the actual 'calender', but a far more complete list of all his appearances is listed under 'events'. This latter tab does have the golf tournament included. So you just gotta make sure you're checking both tabs as neither are all-inclusive for some reason.....

As for the message option being taken off FB, tbh I never thought it was there on his official page to begin with and that the admins had disabled it from the start :/ On his foundation site there is a 'contact' tab though, just no guestbook page or general comment tab.

Yep, I registered with the site and get newsletters. But they're very occasional - maybe once a month at most. And I'm nearly positive there was never a spot to leave comments. As far as the calender goes, it's a little confusing which page exactly has the full list of his appearances as there are actually two locations. Both are under the 'news and events' tabs, one is labeled as the actual 'calender', but a far more complete list of all his appearances is listed under 'events'. This latter tab does have the golf tournament included. So you just gotta make sure you're checking both tabs as neither are all-inclusive for some reason.....

As for the message option being taken off FB, tbh I never thought it was there on his official page to begin with and that the admins had disabled it from the start :/ On his foundation site there is a 'contact' tab though, just no guestbook page or general comment tab.

Okay.... Maybe they just are slow in posting the events on the calendar for June. Unless the person on the GSF FB page was mistaken that he would be at Eielson AFB later this month but I just thought maybe it should be on his calendar.

I don't mean to be picky about events that should be posted on the calendar but I just thought it was weird. On the events tab, it isn't even updated.

I have looked at Calendar of events and clicked the by month on USO, appearances and Special appearances.

The appearance he made to throw the first pitch in Texas wasn't even on there but him being at Wrigley was.

Back