Gary Dourdan Joins Halle Berry In 'Perfect Stranger'

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font> (Warrick Brown) will star opposite <font color=yellow>Halle Berry</font> in the film Perfect Stranger.

This psychological thriller is set in the world of Internet intrigue, where Berry plays a woman who goes undercover both online and off to investigate a friend's murder. Dourdan will portray her on-again/off-again boyfriend, Cameron.

Perfect Stranger also stars <font color=yellow>Bruce Willis</font> and Cold Mountain's <font color=yellow>Giovanni Ribisi</font>. The film is being directed by <font color=yellow> James Foley</font>, and is expected to begin production early this year.

Dourdan will also portray Thin Lizzy frontman <font color=yellow>Phil Lynott</font> in the movie My Boy (news). The biopic will be based on a book written by Lynott's mother, <font color=yellow>Philomena Lynott</font>, about his experiences before and during his Thin Lizzy days, and what it was like for a black man growing up in Ireland. My Boy is expected to be released on 2007.

Visit Yahoo News to learn more about Perfect Stranger.<center></center>

Oh, I like the cast. Halle Berry is about my least favourite in the line up, but I still don't mind her.

Cool! :)

I agree ^^^ nice to see him getting some more screen time :) This movie looks interesting - it will be cool to see a CSI cast member on the big screen for a change! :D

Oh that's great! :) 'Perfect Stranger' sounds to be a very promising movie! Halle = Hot; Gary = Hottt! A perfect equation! :D :lol:

Back