Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the guy no matter what. Look here how small looks next to those two.:)
001.jpg

But he's better looking... :drool: Like always...:drool:
I don't care that he's a bit short. He's a LOT hotter than either of those other guys in the pic, or a lot of other taller actors in Hollywood. And Tom Cruise is like mini, and look at all the women who like him. (I can't stand TC, give me Gary any day.)

I love the guy no matter what. Look here how small looks next to those two.:)
But he's better looking... :drool: Like always...:drool:
I don't care that he's a bit short. He's a LOT hotter than either of those other guys in the pic, or a lot of other taller actors in Hollywood. And Tom Cruise is like mini, and look at all the women who like him. (I can't stand TC, give me Gary any day.)

He IS hot :cool:(and please don't ruin my day by mentioning Tom Cruise - God I hate that guy - and Ben Affleck too. Sorry if someone here likes any of them:p).
Let's think happy thoughts... like... Gary thoughts... Hmmmm... This feels good... And to prove my point...:devil:
DressCode70.jpg

DressCode77.jpg

Yeah..I also think that let's think about happy things! :thumbsup:

But Gary.... whoa...sooooooooooooooo hot in those pics.!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

And I think that's not bad thing that he's a bit short...
he's four cents taller than me! ;):lol:;)

But never mind about that! He's to me "PERFECT":guffaw:

Yeah..I also think that let's think about happy things! :thumbsup:

But Gary.... whoa...sooooooooooooooo hot in those pics.!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

And I think that's not bad thing that he's a bit short...
he's four cents taller than me! ;):lol:;)

But never mind about that! He's to me "PERFECT":guffaw:

Who cares about the "little" things:lol: - he beeing a bit short - he's taller then me - with just 2 or 3 cm - and that's enough... Look at his smile...:drool:gorgeous...:devil:
004.jpg

AngelTaylor, I know what you mean about Ben Affleck. While I hated Reindeer Games (by the way, just to confuse us in the UK even more, there's a film called Deception coming out soon that has nothing to do with RG!), I really liked the scene where Gary throws darts at him. (Yes, I know, continuity errors aplenty, but it was still funny). :guffaw:

As for Gary not being very tall, well I think that's a good thing but then I'm short so I would...

You guys are absolutely right about his smile...LOL :drool::drool::drool::drool:

When I see it my day get's 100 times better!
:angel:
Like now!!!

:guffaw:

1-1.jpg

Black shirt and sunglasses... Need I say more? Soooooo Nibble Worthy...

5165_1.jpg

And some Stu Redman from the old days, The Stand...:)

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics, Angel Taylor. I love his smile in the one where he's getting an award with the two other guys. And the one of Stu is so droolworthy.:drool:

OMG!!!! What pics. AngelTaylor!!!:eek:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

He's sooo handsome and check his arms and neck!!!!!
:bolian::bolian:

Last edited:
I'm loving those pics of Gary & Co. accepting the "Forrest Gump" award, what a smile! :drool: And speaking of drooling, y'all were talking about Gary as "Monster" Gabriel in "Reindeer Games" earlier... pretty dorky movie, and I'm not a Ben Assflex fan either, but I must admit I actually have a major soft spot for that movie, I just loved seeing Gary in that role! The hair, the muscles... and his malice was perfectly balanced by his naughty but funny sense of humor. :cool: And, erm... did I mention his muscles?!! :p

I've been catching up on past pages that I missed, and I see that several of you recently got to see Gary & the Lt. Dan Band in concert :thumbsup: Lucky Ladies, I'm glad you all had a good time! And I had to almost pee my pants laughing when I read the mistype from someone's post, "...I creamed so loud..." :guffaw:I'm sure Gary would be very flattered, to hear that! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back