Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what did I say about making me:lol::lol::lol:
Ahem, I did say oops in my previous post didn't I :lol:.
And ehr... how could I foget that Gary pic??? The look is deadly *Jools collects herself from the floor* :devil: :devil:

I think I can forgive 'ya :lol:
2.gif

Wowsers!!! Great pictures! :p Fantastic Warmer-Upper on a very, very cold March morning (cold here in Green Bay, WI, anyway! :lol:) But those pics just sent my body temperature skyrocketing, thanks to all of you wonderful enablers!! :D I'm loving Lt. Dan, and in the above ones, the open shirt buttons... there's just something about that man's neck that drives me wild... :devil:

Seren, thanks for the heads up on It's the Rage. I missed that last time around. CSiSenna and natty, thsnkees for the pics. That look in your pic natty certainly is deadly. The man should come with a Hotness/Sexyness warning! *sigh, swoon, drool, sigh*

Wow, thanks Fruitbat, you're making us a very good Sunday. :thumbsup: I must say Gary looks absolutely yummy. :drool:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
It's the rage is bloody amazing!

I have it on DVD and it's pretty much on all day everyday lol.

Mr. Morgan is...The sex!
and his name is the same as mine 'Morgan' yay!
lol...and my favorite quote in the film would be "You sunk my battleship"

That or "if i stay, Mr Morgan...i'll stuff a pillow over your head in the middle of the nght" lmao.

Heres a little pic t get your tastebuds juicing ^_^

-drools-

I have it on DVD but I'm still watching on Thursday - how sad is that?!

The virtual ping pong scene towards the end, and the bit where he's lying down playing on the Game Boy... *THUD*.

Oh, and THANKS for those pics nattybatty55 and CSISenna!

Hey nice pics guys!!!.:)
Especially Jools thanks so much that you put those aewsome pics!
When I saw that where he's doing pushups..WOW he's soooo SEXY:drool:
that I'm gona pass out... I'm so in heaven now!!!:lol:

Anytime Sam, I'm getting all hot all over again by looking ehr... staring at Gary. Can't help it. He's just like glue. Once it's there, you can't get rid of it. :guffaw:

CSISienna your absolutely right, cause when I first saw Gary in CSI:NY I didn't know him at all! :alienblush:
but still something of him captured me that I was have to start watching more and more CSI:NY and movies where he's acting!:bolian:

Hey is Ransom a good movie? Cause was about to buy it, but I didn't...maybe later then...;)

CSISienna your absolutely right, cause when I first saw Gary in CSI:NY I didn't know him at all! :alienblush:
but still something of him captured me that I was have to start watching more and more CSI:NY and movies where he's acting!:bolian:

Hey is Ransom a good movie? Cause was about to buy it, but I didn't...maybe later then...;)
The same thing happened to me! CSI: NY is what got me addicted to Gary, and then I started watching his movies, and the addiction just grew and grew...:devil::)
And Ransom is fantastic. Gary is very, very, very hot in it.:drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back