Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

FLACK_ATTACK said:
Rachael Ray said Gary was creepy!?

I saw that ep. Had me LOL. Gary was like, WTH? :D I still haven't seen the one where he did his recipe though :(

Man, I still haven't seen Reindeer Games. Our neighborhood video store doesn't carry it. Demmit.

Gary may well have turned down the new Star Trek movie but I read that he has signed on for the Forrest Gump sequel 'Gump & Co'. A reprise of Lt. Dan? Can't wait!

Really hate to dissapoint, at an event at Steppenwolf Theater this week one attendee specifically asked Gary about Trek and Gump projects. Gary stated that he was not doing ANY movies at this time due to CSI, OIC and USO commitments.

That could change I suppose but with the film makers stating they want it in cinemas within 2 years and Gary having 3 years to go on NY it doesnt look hopefull. :( :(

It would be raelly nice to watch a ''sequel'' to Forest Gump..It's too bad we won't be able to see him in a new movie..although I have to see some of his old :p!...

Having his as Mac Taylor in CSINY though is something I wouldn't like to lose! :)

CathStokes said:

I say we kidnap Gary and make him do our evil bidding?

Ohh the evil delicious thoughts that just ran into my brain :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I like the way you think. :D :D

Count me in on that one! I've got a big long list of things I'd love to get him to do.... ooooh, where do I start!??! :devil:

So, how do we go about kidnapping him???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back