G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Impostor." *le sigh*

Took me about half a dozen viewings before I was able to move beyond the first five minutes... :D

:lol:

That's why it took me something like six whole months before I finally watched everything.

Hello, I love all the shot posted here :eek: :devil:
I`m obsessed with him too :) and here there are some sexy shots:
The stand ... I see some up, but I can`t help put some more, he is so hot on that show :devil:

And how about the sunglasses, I just can say.... :eek:

I want to be a movil phone!! :cool:

BTW I`m new here, so "hello" to everybody.
XXX
Lylou

Lylou, so glad you found your way over here...were a friendly bunch......a little crazy :D......but we all love Gary. Come bask in the Gary love.

Love the pics....I agree Gary is just so fine in The Stand.....I have a soft spot for Stu Redmond. As for Mac in the shades.....*THUD*.....tho got to admit Stu in the shades as very hot as well.

Welcome, Lylou :D Thanks for posting the pics of Studly Stu.

*must* get a copy of The Stand very, very soon

*must* get a copy of The Stand very, very soon

:) Yes, you must :devil:
And how not to be a bit crazy with this man, I mean, he is sexy like the hell :cool:
I need more photos, I`m going to search :devil:

XXX
Lylou

The Stand....that was the role that made me the Gary fan I am today. Mmmmmm...Stu
I understand you very well :cool: ... the jeans, the white T-shirt, the motorbike :devil:
I read the book before seeing the movie and I already was in love with the Stu character, but I never thought about a Stu so damn hot like Gary :eek:

XXX
Lylou

Yup the Stand. I so have to buy that. Anyway Gary's doing a voice for Open Season. This gave me a chuckle:

Every town has a bully and Timberline's is the paranoid über-hunter Shaw (Gary Sinise). Shaw believes that animals are conspiring against humans, "So we have to get them before they get us!"

They so have to have an episode called Open Season now!

^I didn't know that. I just saw a very short trailer of it yesterday :D but it was mostly of the animals so I don't think I heard Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back