From Tragedy To Love

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Four

Alarms were going off in Tim's hospital room and Nicole was outside the room upset and crying while Horatio was holding Nicole close while the nurses were trying to save Tim but the doctor came out and tells the team " I'm sorry but Tim has died" and Nicole runs into Tim's room and sadly says goodbye to the one she loves and softly kisses Tim's forehead and whispers " I'll always love you for the rest of my life" and Alexx checks on Nicole and asks " What did Tim mean by the name Lucas?"..

Nicole sighs and admits to Alexx " It was a name that Tim had picked for our baby as i'm four months pregnant and that was the secret Tim kept from you all" and Alexx's shocked that Nicole's pregnant and comforts Nicole while the others are in shock upon hearing that Nicole's pregnant and so Nicole leaves the hospital and heads to the beach for time alone and Nicole sits down and softly cries for Tim and decides to name her baby and if it's a boy, the name will be Lucas Timothy Speedle after his father and Nicole brings out her cell phone and plays the song that was their song and Nicole decides to leave Miami after Tim's funeral and Horatio finds Nicole at the beach and hears the song and realises that Nicole's lost without Tim and so Horatio walks over to Nicole and kneels down and asks " It's strange without Tim huh?" and Nicole admits " Yeah and after the funeral, i'm leaving Miami for a while and i might return but not really sure of that"..

A couple of days had passed and it was the day of Tim's funeral and Nicole stood with members of the team at Tim's graveside and Tim's coffin was lowered into the ground and Nicole tossed in a red rose and whispered " I love you Tim" and Nicole left the graveyard to be alone and Nicole headed to the apartment to get some stuff into a bag and left to go and stay with her cousin FBI agent Martin Fitzgerald in New York and for Nicole it would be hard without Tim by her side for the remaining months of the pregnancy..

Nicole arrived back in New York and went straight to her cousin's apartment and knocked on the door and Martin opened the door to find Nicole there and let her inside and Martin asks " You uh ok?" and Nicole tells Martin " Tim died and i'm gonna be so alone bringing up his baby without him " and Martin comforts Nicole and tells her " You got me to help you" and Nicole nods, then goes to unpack her stuff in the spare room while thinking about Tim..

of thoughts that never end

Will Nicole ever find love again??

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

:eek:
    *russian curse*
    OMG!
    Wow didn't expect that! I thought he'd pull through. Good move, surprised me :)
    But oh wow! Martin? :adore:
    You caught me off guard completely.
    I'm stunned. Excellent just excellent.
    Any more surprises? ;)

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah a few more to come :

Chapter Five

Nicole was slowly moving on but knew that she would never forget Tim and for Nicole, it would be the hardest time now without Tim being there and Nicole knew that her cousin Martin would support her like he said that he would which mean a lot to Nicole and for the team in Miami who had got a new CSI in the form of Ryan Wolfe and Calleigh wasnt best pleased about it and Horatio knew that and told Calleigh that Ryan wasnt replacing Tim and Calleigh knew that it would take time for the team to welcome Ryan into the family..

Nicole contacted Alexx and tells her " I'm ok and staying with my cousin Martin who's an FBI agent" and Alexx asks Nicole " Is he gonna be helping you over the next few months with Tim's baby?" and Nicole replies " Yeah of course he is" and after the phone call, Nicole feels the baby moving and kicks which makes Nicole upset that Tim's not around to feel the baby kick for the first time and Nicole begins to feel more alone than ever without Tim and Nicole opens the locket to find a photo of Tim inside and Nicole knows that she has to be strong for their baby and Martin returns home from the FBI and Nicole tells Martin " The baby kicked" and Martin smiles then admits " You wish Tim was here for this" and Nicole tells Martin " Yeah and i really do miss Tim so much and i always will"..

Nicole's parents tried to contact her but to no avail and Nicole didnt want to talk with her parents after what they said about Tim all that time ago and Nicole knew that she was better off without her parents who had no idea that Nicole was pregnant and Nicole didnt wanna tell them either not after the way they treated Nicole and Tim's relationship at the time before they left for Miami..

Martin was watching Nicole in the apartment and Martin asks Nicole " How you feeling?" and Nicole tells Martin " As well as can be really", and Martin gives Nicole a hug and Nicole hugs Martin back and then Nicole calls the hospital to make an appointment for the scan to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl and then, a few days later Nicole goes to have the scan and the nurse asks Nicole " Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" and Nicole nods then the nurse tells Nicole " The sex of your baby is"..

Will Nicole be in shock when the sex is revealed??

Here's a piccie of Martin :

Martin

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Awww that's sweet :angel:
    Boy??
    Oh thankkie for piccy :luvlove:

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

You'll have to wait and see for that and the pic is a personal fav of mine and i laughed when i caught you off guard with chapter four lol

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Five

Nicole was slowly moving on but knew that she would never forget Tim and for Nicole, it would be the hardest time now without Tim being there and Nicole knew that her cousin Martin would support her like he said that he would which mean a lot to Nicole and for the team in Miami who had got a new CSI in the form of Ryan Wolfe and Calleigh wasnt best pleased about it and Horatio knew that and told Calleigh that Ryan wasnt replacing Tim and Calleigh knew that it would take time for the team to welcome Ryan into the family..

Nicole contacted Alexx and tells her " I'm ok and staying with my cousin Martin who's an FBI agent" and Alexx asks Nicole " Is he gonna be helping you over the next few months with Tim's baby?" and Nicole replies " Yeah of course he is" and after the phone call, Nicole feels the baby moving and kicks which makes Nicole upset that Tim's not around to feel the baby kick for the first time and Nicole begins to feel more alone than ever without Tim and Nicole opens the locket to find a photo of Tim inside and Nicole knows that she has to be strong for their baby and Martin returns home from the FBI and Nicole tells Martin " The baby kicked" and Martin smiles then admits " You wish Tim was here for this" and Nicole tells Martin " Yeah and i really do miss Tim so much and i always will"..

Nicole's parents tried to contact her but to no avail and Nicole didnt want to talk with her parents after what they said about Tim all that time ago and Nicole knew that she was better off without her parents who had no idea that Nicole was pregnant and Nicole didnt wanna tell them either not after the way they treated Nicole and Tim's relationship at the time before they left for Miami..

Martin was watching Nicole in the apartment and Martin asks Nicole " How you feeling?" and Nicole tells Martin " As well as can be really", and Martin gives Nicole a hug and Nicole hugs Martin back and then Nicole calls the hospital to make an appointment for the scan to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl and
    then, a few days later Nicole goes to have the scan and the nurse asks Nicole " Do you want to know the sex of the baby?" and Nicole nods then the nurse tells Nicole " The sex of your baby is"..

Will Nicole be in shock when the sex is revealed??