Friends

Re: TOW the Friends Fans

Lobsters :lol: I love how wierd Phebs is! She and Mike are so good together.

yeah! she and Mike are sooo good together!!!

It was so fun when Phoebe had to spell her name..she said
"P as in Phoebe, H as in Hoebe, O as in Oebe, B as in Bebe...(don't remember the E anymore :eek:)

yeah! she and Mike are sooo good together!!!

It was so fun when Phoebe had to spell her name..she said
"P as in Phoebe, H as in Hoebe, O as in Oebe, B as in Bebe...(don't remember the E anymore :eek:)

P as in Phoebe, H as in Hoebe, O as in Oebe, E as in ebe, B as in Bebe and E as in ELLO MATE!

:)

^^ lol! :lol:

I love Rachel's No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Monica's I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!
There was one ep where they exchange their lines. It was the one where a car backfired and Joey "saved" Ross. :D

I loved TOW Joey's Award. Rachel is trying to act all cool when they meet Jessica Ashley. "'Sup Jess." :lol: I was rolling.

I don`t like Ross.He`s life is too ordinary plus he is not very smart at all:))
I like Joey.He is very cute and he is the best friend of all!I even watch the new serial-JOEY

You said you don't like Ross and you added for one of your arguements that he's not very smart, but then you say Joey is your favorite? Hmm ;)

I love Ross. I think he's hilarious. :D

Im one of these poeple that never took to the Joey sitcom, I thought he was a lot more funnier in Friends. Ross is great so many great Ross moments, does anyone remember the sandwich ep,"My Sandwich" :lol:

^_^
with that scream that whole New York could hear ^_^

I've just seen that episode where Ross raps and emma smiles..and then Rachel starts rapping..
so funny!!

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: That ep was so funny " I like big butts and I cannot lie" at the end the rest of them all walk in and Ross blames Rachel! :eek:

yeah! that rap was so funny!!
Ross is so mean,,,I've said it before ;) :p

What is Mike's real name??

Back