Fox Returns To 'CSI'

Figures the one reason for me to watch CSI: Miami is the one reason I feel like crying. I am sooo bummed out that Rory Cochrane wants to leave an excellent show like CSI: Miami to focus on his movie career. Well, I wish him the best of luck!!!!!

I really think the writers need to lighten up Mr. Cochrane's character. He just looks way too burned out for the job. He is taking his job way too seriously.

I will miss him. I will look on the bright side!!!! At least I have his memorabilia when he was "Speed" on CSI: Miami.

See... it was just a big publicity stunt. Eads will come to his senses and rejoin.

As for Cochrane, it's sad to see someone go, but at least badass Horatio will still be around.

If anything, I think Speedle should be shot dead in an episode if he left.

THAT WOULD BE COOL! So Caine is yet again traumatized and has more problems and aggression, and will kick more ass, and kick ass harder!

But of course, hate to see him leave, but Delko's cooler. Just because he looks like a Cuban womanizer who takes nothing seriously (unless around Caine, of course).

--iMat

Posted by Cat:
Eads already has rejoined :D

See what I mean?

But if you want to know the truth, Eads, Fox, and a couple suits had a little visit from me, and my little friend Mr. Chainsaw.

--iMat

:lol: What? did you take them to your little bunker under the CIA building to give them heavy torturing?

And all this time I thought it was MY little bunker under the CIA building.......Mr. Chainsaw, how could you??? :devil:

FOR F*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE WANTS
OUT!!!!!! IT COULD HAVE BEEN A RUMOR!!!!!! WHY DO I KEEP
HAVING TO SAY THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Yeah! Right!

Rory "Speed" Cochrane should have a talk with David Caruso
how it is to leave a Blockbuster-Series (NYPD Blue) and start a big big movie career!!!!! :)))

Speedle ..... stay in the lab!!!

Rory Cochran did have a decent movie career back in his day, Empire Records and Dazed and confused are two of my personal favorite. If you haven't noticed Rory seems more comfortable in parts such as Luke in Empire Records. Maybe the whole responsible looking csi wasn't exactly his cup of tea. He was still my favorite, and my whole gang of pals love Rory (so much so that my best friends cousin named his child after Rory's two most memorable roles, Luke and Slater *Lucas Slater is the kids name*) I can't wait until he pops out another brilliant movie, and if leavig C.S.I means he will have a born again movie career, then so be it. I will still miss him! :cool:

Back