Fox Returns To 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font> (Sara Sidle) is back on the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation payroll according to reports which say the actress negotiated a deal to return at her old salary.

Variety (via Yahoo! News) is reporting that Fox will return to the set next week when CSI goes into production for its fifth season. Fox's salary will remain the same at approximately $100,000 an episode.

The AP (via Yahoo! News) reports than an anonymous source suggests that <font color=yellow>George Eads</font> (Nick Stokes), who was fired alongside Fox last week, may have opened the door for talks with CBS when he made his public apology at the TCA press tour (story). Eads, who claims he overslept the first day of filming, is talking with CBS executives about the possibility of returning to CSI as well. The actor is eager to resume his role: "I want all this to work out. CSI is a part of who I am," he said.

While the CSI actors work to get their jobs back, one CSI: Miami star may be ready to leave his. According to The Houston Chronicle, <font color=yellow>Rory Cochrane</font> (Tim Speedle) is asking Miami executives to write him out of the show. Cochrane, who had roles in Dazed & Confused, Empire Records and Hart's War, reportedly wants to focus on his movie career.

To read the original reports, please visit Variety (subscription only), Yahoo! News here and here, and The Houston Chronicle.<center></center>

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! RORY COCHRANE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
:( :( :( :(

^My sentiments exactly. He's my fav CSI character on both of the shows. :(

Yay! Jorja's back...please say George will be to in the next few days..

Good Luck to Rory, if that's what he wants to do. At least he's leaving because he wants to, and not being thrown out like J & G (Which they aren't anymore..! YAY!)

Well, I for one am not too worried about Rory Cochran (I don't watch CSI:Miami). However, I'm thrilled that Jorja Fox is definetly returning to CSI! Sara has always been my favorite character, and if Jorja hadn't returned to the show, I wouldn't have enjoyed it that much. So come on guys! Look at the positive side of the article, and remember that you can always go and watch his movies.

Rory Cochrane (Tim Speedle) wants to focus on his movie career??? what movie career? the guy is finally getting a decent pay check and now he wants to leave. what the f??? that has got to be the worst choice. but then again he does seem like he's tired, like he's not cut out for csi. like it's not his thing.

^I think that's his character...Speedle's always been kind of icy and detached. But yeah, TV might not be his thing. He was a movie actor before this, and the television filming schedule is pretty rigorous.

I hope George Eads come back!! I will miss Nick (if he doesn't come back) a lot more than I will miss Speed. Let's face it, Speed's character was not nearly as well developed as some of the others. I mean, we know things about H and Callie and even the M.E., but what do we really know about Speed's background? What makes him stand out as a character?

Anyhow, I am keeping my fingers crossed for George.

I won't miss Speed as much as I'd miss Sara and Nick. I hope we get a cool new person though.

SARA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that Jorja is back! hope George comes back too! I'd really miss him if he doesn't!

one down, one to go! all fingers crossed :)

YES!! Halleluia! Jorja returns!!! ::jumps up and down... bugs and annoys mother:: :mother smiles and laughs: YES! One down one to go! Everyone keep your fingers crossed and cheer for George! GO JORJA! LET'S GO GEORGE! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! lol
:lol: :lol:

'CSI' Actress Rehired After Pay Flap

POSTED: 3:25 pm EDT July 23, 2004

"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" actress Jorja Fox's pay dispute had the opposite effect.

She reportedly had hoped for a raise, but instead lost $20,000.

The Hollywood Reporter said CBS had offered Fox and fellow co-star George Eads a $20,000 pay hike from the $100,000 they were making for each episode.

The Reporter said Fox and Eads asked for more -- and that's when they were fired.

Fox has now been rehired -- for the same money she was making before. There is no word yet on whether Eads will be rehired as well.

- News article from my local news. I guess there's no doubt about it: SARA'S BACK. I'm sure Nick will be back in a few days!!

Back