Forlani Snags Recurring Role On 'NCIS: LA'

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by CSI Files, Apr 11, 2011.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Claire Forlani had a recurring role on CSI: New York as Dr Peyton Driscoll, Mac Taylor’s (Gary Sinise) former girlfriend who was last seen in “Point of View” last season. The actress has been cast in a recurring role on CBS’s NCIS: Los Angeles as Lauren Hunter, the new Operations Manager for the team. For [...]

More...

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Um, let's hope this is a very short recurring role. Didn't particularly like Peyton and certainly don't like the implications that she might be replacing somebody.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Whom would she be replacing on NCIS LA? they don't currently have an Operations Manager do they? I just hope she doesn't become anyone's love interest.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Linda Hunt's job is described as 'Office of Special Projects Operations Manager' so I hope she's not replacing Linda Hunt. Hetty is as much a part of the show as G and Sam. I just love the way she bosses those two around :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm gonna be ticked if they replace Hetty. She's hilarious.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You can add me to that too! Hetty is the BEST! I've love Linda Hunt in everything she's done.

If they replace her, they'll have some anygry fans on their hands.

Of course, it could be that Linda isn't tall enough, beautiful enough, sexy enough. :rolleyes: That would be typical Hollywood. :rolleyes:

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Sadly, the way Hollywood is these days, it wouldn't surprize me if TPTB decided to replace Linda for that very reason. The fact that she's won an Oscar for acting probably doesn't count as much as looks.