Forensic sites

well, the sites seem to be very interesting ;), but, since I am not that good at English to understand everything, and that information of this kind would be very useful for a school project that I am doing about all the CSI world CSI:School Project Thread , I would like to ask:does anyone know of any other sites about forensics in portuguese? You might answer here or PM me.Any information would be very much apreciated.

You can also try http://www.dojes.com/index.php
These folks actually design and make a good deal of the chemical processes seen on CSI. Everything from print powder to Luminol to teaching seminars in the field use of these chemicals. The catalog is free too, you can order up a t-shirt or jacket that has /FORENSICS/ across the back.
Loads of cool stuff for the science nerd in all of us.

Anyone here know of a good online dictionary of sorts that lists various Forensic Tools and what they're used for? It'd be nice to have for reference when I finally get around to writing CSI fic, or for just a bit added knowledge.

That's a good question. I have a lot of books that have glossaries in the back, but it would be nice to have an overall list.

I wish I could help you more Cova , but unfortunately I can't...I don't know of any site either, and i would really love to do, as I need that kind of information for a school project...If you find anything, just tell us, please

Back