For the Love of Henry Andrews/Jon Wellner

alias told you people would come!

what fax were they talking about? the same week that i saw that ep i saw a few more, so i got it all mixed up

it was this whole illegal bear gaming thing. it was a good ep, i just dont remember so much, it was marathon week, 2 weeks before the season started, so i was randomly rewatching eps.

kind of like how archie worked for the university security and mysteriously turned into the a/v lab tech? when did he first show up as the lab tech? (i dont know which name is his real name and which is the caracters )

Season 2 - After his one-off as the campus security guard in "Chaos Theory", only a handful of eps later he became our beloved A/V meister in "Caged". (Thus speaks the Keeper of the Archie Faith around these parts... :lol: )

Ah, another Lab Rat thread - I thoroughly approve! Hooray for Henry!!

pabzi said:
not really..he had a part in it though. dont remember if he got arrested or not.

Yeh, he was arrested and charged with grand larceny and obtaining property under false pretenses. Catherine was also gonna recomend to the DA to add an another charge for second degree murder.

Anyway, Henry is adorable. :)

korbjaeger said:
Ah, another Lab Rat thread - I thoroughly approve! Hooray for Henry!!

hooray for henry! i agree.
you know, theres someone in the labrat comm on lj who writes henry fics. im not sure i can link the com here, cause not all the stories are pg-13 and below though...

Hey guys ... this was a Henry thread I created a few months ago ... since we finally got to know Henry a little bit in "Lab Rats" ... here's an awesome place to chat about him!

This board hasn't been posted to in a while and I just watched a new Henry scene and thought I'd write. He has this great walk and talk with Grissom in The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp. And I'm guessing his part is getting bigger and bigger. Hoping. I like that Henry!

Back