For the Love of Henry Andrews/Jon Wellner

hodges_alias_47

Police Officer
This board is dedicated to our tox tech with big ears. I know that some people don't know him. At first, I figured he was just some random Lab tech that we would never see again.

Here's a pic ...

HenrySmall.jpg

GOOD JOB!
henry's ok. i like him. (hes not MY tech-everyone knows who that is-but hes a good guy) and i like his ears :D

Everyone deserves a board ... I like Henry. He's kinda adorable ... the big ears. I have those too.

He was adorable on "Secrets and Flies."
Henry: Why did the fly fly?
Grissom: Because the spider spied-her.

The face he makes when he hands Grissom the paper is adorable.

yeah, griss wsnt too impressed.

in 5x14, unbearable, jon wellner played a zookeeper/suspect. did the writers think we wouldnt notice?

i never even realized it was the same guy from unbearable! im so dense sometimes :lol: but i can picture it in my head. kind of like how archie worked for the university security and mysteriously turned into the a/v lab tech? when did he first show up as the lab tech? (i dont know which name is his real name and which is the caracters :lol:)

I guess tptb liked the actors sooo much ... especially Archie/Archie and Henry/Jon. I love seeing the labrats doing their thing.

archie johnson is the character and archie kao is the actor.i think he became a/v in s2.

as for henry...i rewatched unbearable a few weeks sgo (classic hodges scene there btw) and i saw him, i was like 'omg, thats henry' so i checked it out...yup. same guy.

Back