Football (Soccer) Tickets

grssom89

Pathologist
Hey guys this is a matter of do or die lol
I need to get my hands on a pair of tickets to see Arsenal FC play at the emirates can anyone help me out??

If this is not the right place to post i'm v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.sorry mods please don't hate me :)

I'm not sure where you'd get some! Because I know for Man U games you have to be on a list or queue up and get luckily especially if your not a regular...have you tried the Arsnel website???

yeah but the tix arn't for me they are a leaving presant an to get them thru the site id have to pay £20 for membership first so....

^ Yeah, but to get them somewhere other than the official site you'll probably have to pay an administration fee anyway. That's if there is anywhere else that even sells them...

From the site it looked to me like you don't have to be a member if tickets are listed as being 'on general sale', but you do have to register on their website. Obviously, being Arsenal, and fairly near to the end of the season, there aren't many tickets available for the Emirates and none that are on 'general sale'.

Thanks for your help everyone. I didn't manage to get them but i got a gift that's probably even better.
Once again thanks for your help :)

Back