Fonts, Resources & More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chez Thanks for that link to the evanescence font, im so happy with it . And can someone tell me where to find brushes and textures for Paint shop pro. Thanks in forward.

I have a question,which font do you think is the best to write a long text on an icon?You know,so it could be readable.
Thanks in advance.

Since this thread is called "Fonts, Resources & More!!!" I thought we should probably include more than just fonts (though I personally could spend all day just downloading fonts :lol:)

Recently, I've been trying to follow PSP tutorials since I have a program very similar to PSP (though not quite the same thing), but it's very frustrating because I can't enter hex colours, only RGB. So, after a little hunting online, I found the RGB/Hex converter, which comes in very handy for me. It works both ways, so have fun with it! :)

This thread is awesome. Very lovely idea, Ann! :D

I have Paint Shop Pro and am hoping that someone could suggest a few tiny and unreadable fonts. For some reason, the text size in PSP only goes down to size eight, so it's hard to find proper font for tiny text. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back