FlashForward

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I enjoyed it and it completely freaked me out! Did anyone join themosaic.com or whatever it is? It connects with your facebook and it's cool but freaky! I'm interested to see how this goes and I'll be watching again. I wonder when Dominic Monaghen will be on?

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^ I read speculation about Dominic Monaghan character being the creepy hooded guy awake in the stadium. I think I read he won't show up until the 3º episode so we'll see if the speculation was right or not.

I liked the pilot, it was very intriguing, makes you wonder if they can change the future, if they can't or if they're going to do those things just because they've seen them on the flash forwards.

Btw, Joseph Fiennes resembles so much his brother Ralph !!

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I forgot how cute Jospeh is! Haven't seen him in a while. It's interesting how he and his wife on the show are both Brits playing Yanks. Seems to be the norm anymore. Lots of Aussies out there too.

Anyhoo... I hope they can keep us intrigued. I really love LOST, so I don't mind a little craziness. :)

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm with you on this 100%

Bones, Flashforward, and Parks and Recreation are on at the same time.

CSI, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and 30 Rock are on at the same time.

DAMN THURSDAYS!!!!

but thank god for tv episodes on the computer :)

i missed the airing of Flashforward so i watched it on the comp and it was fabulous. i will definitely be watching this on thursdays.

Flashforward kinda reminds me of "The 4400" with the endless possibilities of stories and connections.... maybe that's why i like it so much now lol.

i am very happy to see that Sonya Walger has a job i like her as an actress. anyone ever see her in "Caffiene"? haha. i liked her on CSI:NY and i've seen her in a bunch of other things besides the two i mentioned.

it feels like i'm watching "Lost" to some degree but i don't like "Lost" anymore. lets hope i can stick with Flashforward longer that i did "Lost"

5. BabaOReilly

Speaking of this ^^^... It seems that ABC keeps playing Flash Forward on Friday nights, so I still get a chance to watch (or tape) it. That way, I can watch CSI and then Supernatural on Thursday, and all is right with the world. I save my half hour sitcoms (few that they may be) for the off season anyway. And Bones is on Wednesday nights here too. Somebody up here must like me! :lol:

So, I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but after last week's, I'm dying to! I hope this show doesn't fizzle out too soon. I always worry about that when a show has a really strong start like this one did.

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Two episodes in and I'm already hooked. They better quit showing showing the flash forward to Olivia and that guy she was with in the future, though. It's getting old.

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oops i totallu forgot it's on wednesdays. a mix of early and late night classes have me going a bit psychotic right now lol.

Flashforward was great again. besides CSI:NY and The Office i get so excited for Flashforward every week :)

i like how the story is moving around. to me i don't feel like i've been jerked around..... yet, i have a feeling we will be. i really like how the main characters are trying to prevent what's going to happen and how knowing the future is making them feel.

this is a good screw with your mind show that i am enjoying very much.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I don't know if ABC is still showing FlashForward on Friday nights but it is available online on CTV for those of us that live in Canada.

Last night's episode was good. They're starting to piece the mosaic board together now.

9. BabaOReilly

Well, it is on here again tonight, but like you say, I don't know how long they'll keep that up. I'll have to watch it online though since I can't watch it tonight. :)

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

ABC has announced that they've have picked up 9 more episodes of FlashForward to complete the first season :)

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Just seen episode three here.

Brilliant show. I may have to watch the first three again to stave off cravings for the next installment :alienblush:

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Oh, great news !!! :)
    I was worried about the ratings not being too good and I'm very intrigued with the show so far.

13. BabaOReilly

Loved the opening this week with Bjork's song in the background. Very cool.

While I have to admit I'm already sort of getting bored with the doctor's character, I'm still quite enjoying watching this all unfold. And Dom Monahan has finally shown up, and with a slightly unexpected twist to boot! I'm psyched! :)

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

From EW-Ask Ausiello:

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Has anyone been watching this?
    I have really enjoyed it so far. They have shown the flashforwards to many times, and the whole Dr's affair is a bit dull, but generally been intriguing.
    And is it just me, or did Jack Davenport (Lloyd) look really hot in a suit in the last epi? I hope he wears that again................