Flack & Aiden #3- Forget the bike, she's got Flack

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AmandaSzmanda, Jul 8, 2006.

1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Re: Flack & Aiden #3 - Forget the bike, she's got Flack

Gosh! :lol: Nice one, jorja fan. I haven't done anything for Flaiden in a while. No fan fic, no what-not. Only banners and avatars.

With that, we could've had our Flaiden moment.

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Nah, we can dream, can we? :lol:

Ok, new question; I dunno if this has been asked but if Flack and Aiden went out on a date, where do you think they'd go and what would they do?

To me, they'll go out for a nice, romantic candle-lit dinner. They'll have Italian food for dinner. Then after that they'd go catch a movie and after the movie they'll stay back a little at Aiden's place.

Screw that. Dinner and after that the bedroom :lol:

3. tanglewood14

^ ^ Nothing says "I Love You" than doing someone in their bed. ;). Bah, got nothing to say. No fics to write. None. Nada.

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, my Flaiden muse went to sleep -- said I've been a bad girl for watching "Heroes" in advance.

Oh well, maybe I can make a Danny/Flack fic *winkwink* based on their 'grief' over Aiden's passing.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Just a reminder:

Can everyone please make your posts a minimum of 3 Lines in Length, as per the forum rules, posted here

Many thanks.

6. tanglewood14

Don't get me wrong, I still support Flaiden. Come to find I'm losing my CSI fan fic writing muse gone... I can't be inspired to do anything for CSI and that sucks for me. I've got an anime'/WWE/CSI/MyWorld fan fic/novel coming up and I'm getting quite lazy doing anything for FLAIDEN.

Bite Me.

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, why don't you read other people's fics or just go through some Flack/Aiden pics? I always do that if I can't seem to get anything going for a fic. Sometimes, listening to songs are a big help too. I currently have an idea for a Flack/Aiden fic but it's kinda sad and a little bit angsty. But for now, here's a Flack/Aiden pic to help you with your muse. forensicsgirl posted this in the second thread a while back last year (I think, couldn't really remember) and I like it very much. :)

[​IMG]

8. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

That's a nice one jorja_fan, it symbolizes Flack and Aiden.
    I had actually began a Flack/Aiden song thread but there were a few responses not like the other song threads on here. I will bump it up, but I hope more fans drop by and post songs.

9. tanglewood14

^ :lol: Ooh, I'ma do something about that pic. :lol: Oh, pakshet! I'm running out of FLAIDEN flare. Ironically, my banner's about the FLAIDEN lovin'. Anyway, I'm also kinda thinking of joining another ship for my LV love. I was thinking of joining the SANDLE ship over at the LV show. But that's just me. Good luck with the fic, Doreen. ;)

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

This thread seems a bit dead so why don't we have a new question to talk about? Now, assuming that Flack and Aiden don't spend a lot of time together in the lab, what do you think they did outside the lab after work? Maybe they grabbed a few bites to eat and then go for a movie?

11. tanglewood14

^ Aw, seems sweet. Grr, that just reminds me more of the fan fic I was talking about. It's got me thinking of Flack and Aiden, well, honestly, they were the inspiration for the love story. Word Life. :lol:

Anyway, maybe these two hang around down town Manhattan and all the other things New Yorker do. :D

12. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Okay, finally, time to breathe!

I need some ideas for a fanfic. :lol: I want to write one really badly but I simply can not think of a plot. And I want it to be dark and yet amazing.

Any ideas?

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Hmmm... a plot? Why not write one where Aiden and Flack go to a crime scene together and the victim strongly resembles someone Aiden knows? Maybe someone like a best friend or a family member or relative? Then Aiden'll get haunted by this case and... that's all I have for now. I'm sick so I can't really think properly. :p

14. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

How about you rewrite Hero, and they find out it wasn't Aiden that died, just someone who looked alot like her. They find out because Flack lets it slip that he was with her at TOD, and was ... eating breakfast.

15. tanglewood14

Hmm... good plots. How about these two... nah... that'll come off from my other fan fic. Something angsty, try that. Get inspired by a song, just don't put yourself under pressure to write a fan fic like it's a neccesity.