Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the sideburns in "Friends" didn't bother me at all. Oh so true his hair evolves with his character. :lol: Well this is interesting, we always go back to chat about his hair!!! The fluffy look at the beginning of season 2 is okay, there is a bit more hair to grab onto if you know what I mean. :devil:

lol I am exactly the same way, lol your making me all hot now thinking about it.

I dp get what you mean about the evolution of the hair, either way I'd take Eddie home with me.

On friend's he so cute! Me and my housemate were watching it and were like "Aw" everytime he did something.

I know, sorry about my signature, but I couldn't re size it. And I love that movie and that pic.
Anyone with romance in their soul should definitely see that movie.

And on what everyone has been saying much earlier, Flack does look SO hot in jeans. And mega hot in the episode you only die once (I think thats the episode name), with that vest.

^^ me slightly confused, don't remember Flack wearing a vest in You Only Die Once, are you talking about Snow Day? Gah, he looks good in just about anything. Even his fugly ties are almost looking good.

lol I dunno why but he;s major hot when he's driving the taxi with his shirt sleeves rolled up and he swerves to avoid the fire, that realy makes me get all flustered.

I may have the wrong episode name. You know when he is with that girl (bimbo!) and they are interrupted, just before that car chase. You see him turn around and he is wearing a white vest and a necklace :eek:. The temperature suddenly rocketed in my room, lol
:devil:

Well then in that case, you are right. Sorry, we have a language difference, on this side of the pond, we call it a tank top or a wifebeater.

lol sorry if I confused anybody. lmao that you reminded me Devon was a bimbo, I disliek her so much! ANd it's not jsut because she's jumping Flack's bones.

Don't think we have to worry about Devon, she's there just to move the story along as a plot device. Plus, she's on screen for about 5 minutes in total. Wait, is Flack that desperate and needs a fling with a "bimbo"? I guess the writers just want the episode to be as Bond-ish as possible that it doesn't matter if it even made Eddie uncomfortable to use the word "girlfriend".

I know she was never mentioned since the ep, I like the idea of him and Angell, at least shes not spoilt and dumb!

I will avoid comment on the whole Devon thing, i think I've said enough there, :lol:lmao... :p

I am much much MUCH more interested in seeing the whole "Flack/Angell" romance play out...they need more time on screen together, they are a sweetly delicious couple. :devil: I think they've already ;) ;), nudge nudge, if you know what I mean :devil: Judging by the way they acted around each other in the last new ep...(the one where the judge got killed - having a brain fart moment on the number/title)...Angell was all like "How'd you get here so fast?" when Mac, Flack, and Hawkes showed up at her crime scene, and they shared IMO a VERY 'lusty' look...they've totally hooked up already, :p

^^ Episode is "All in the Family" wahahaha I know what you mean. Glad i'm not the only one to think that. Hey, I want Flack to get his own show and have Angell star as his love interest (not that she isnt already) I want to see more of them together, but I know it's a crime show and not romance. Should probably take this to the shipper thread. :p

I think the Flack/ANgell thread needs some love on that one peeps! I think we should ahve more views of Flack shirtless.

Flack shirtless? ... Only in our dreams. Don't think that's going to happen any time soon, painting on his scar would take too much time and be too much trouble grrrrrrrr. Showing the scar would actully show some continuity and since continuity is not somthing the show seems to know how to do. Well, if you think of it, Flack is like an onion he's got layers that could be peeled off ... we are slowly getting to see some skin. At first, Flack took off the tie and rolled up his sleeves. Then he was in a wifebeater, next he should be in .....

I think it would be really cool to see the scar, I think we've been promised shirtless action form Flack and Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back