Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I can definitely see that. Flack lives in both worlds. One who is able to see the bigger picture. We need more of those!

In LV, one of the issues is the CSIs make more than the cops.

Here, I think Flack balances the sides. He's not tempted by the outside 'forces' in and around the cop world maybe because he grew up in that environment... not to mention having an NYPD legend dad, he cannot screw up at any cost.

i have been having eddie withdrawls! i started a new job (finally) and have been in training all week. i looove the pics and the one of him as santa. the christmas that miracle was out on dvd, my friend sent me that pic as a chrsitmas card and had a word bubble over his mouth saying he loved me! LOL, it was so funny!

hidinginmyeyes said:
Thanks hyburn8. I'll let you know when it's up and running. I may do it sooner than the first of the year...

Cool! Yeah, do let me know when it's up and running, hidinginmyeyes . I'm a big Eddie/Flack fan, too.

chaostheory08 said:
In LV, one of the issues is the CSIs make more than the cops.

Here, I think Flack balances the sides. He's not tempted by the outside 'forces' in and around the cop world maybe because he grew up in that environment... not to mention having an NYPD legend dad, he cannot screw up at any cost.
No he can't. Everyone is always looking over his shoulders and making sure he's doing things right. Well that might bug him, constantly being under scrutany, it makes him a better detective too. He may be tempted by the 'outside forces' but he'd never let them get to him.

311_00087.jpg

I thought we could use a new pic.

I got the Law and Order SVU episode with Eddie as Tommy Dowd. It's a really good episode! It was made back in 2000 and Eddie hasn't changed a bit. He must be taking good care of his beautiful self. Good boy!

CSI_in_training said:
No he can't. Everyone is always looking over his shoulders and making sure he's doing things right. Well that might bug him, constantly being under scrutany, it makes him a better detective too. He may be tempted by the 'outside forces' but he'd never let them get to him.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he knows better than take the bait of the bad guys.

I've watched his SVU guesting twice and it's nice to see him on the other side of the interrogation table lol. He's still snarky like Det. Flack.

I love that LAW & Order episode because you can totally see how Eddie has grown as an actor. I like his haircut way better now also. I mean, he was hot in Miracle and as Tag, but I like his shorter hair!

*sigh* - the weekend is almost over, :( and these pictures make up for the fact it's Monday tomorrow ...

I much prefer him with shorter hair as well. He looks more mature, clean, neat, gorgeous... oh sorry!
02new.jpg

There are so many great head shots of him from the Glory Days party. They are pretty much the best pictures I've seen of him so far.

I agree, hidinginmyeyes , Glory Days and of course CSI: NY have the best pics of Eddie. Although, stills from Miracle aren't too bad either.

There are some great pics from Miracle. I'm not picky though. Long hair, short hair...he's still gorgeous.

The only thing I never liked was the sideburns he had in NY Season 1 but I wouldn't throw him out of my bed for that. :p

Oops..I thought I was in the Eddie thread. Now to get some discussion about Flack. He was awesome in this episode. Any ideas as to why he didn't come to Danny's defense in the bar when Captain "Grandpa" was arguing with Danny? How awesome was it that he took up for Mac to his captain? I just loved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back