Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammy11 said:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top41 said:
it's hard to say because Flack hasn't really shown any interest in women on screen or talked about any ex-girlfriends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay I'm not a D/F fan but this makes me thinking just about one option

For some of us its the only option! :lol:

Yup! :lol: Unfortunately if only the writers would agree *sigh* ;)

^ I'm glad you all liked the pics, Flack certainly is easy on the eye. :D

Anyway, I know this season has only just finished but I was thinking about what I would like to see next season, and this obviously got me thinking about the lovely Det Flack! Whilst everyone else will presumably be harbouring the usual ptsd (in a world where continuity rules of course) Flack has come through the season relatively unscathed, apart from the suggested resentment of a few cops who feel that he handed over his log book too easily...

So, to add some light and happiness to the depression that everyone else will be feeling, I would like Flack to be made a Detective - Second Grade. :)

I'm sure I read somewhere in the season 3 spoilers that we would find out that he was a Second Grade detective, but in fact we were reminded in 'Comes Around' that he is simply a 'lowly Third Grade'. This is just not good enough, clearly he is his own man, and doesn't bow to the pressures put on him by higher ups, but despite this he definately deserves a pay rise! The man has executed the biggest drug bust in NY history and must have one of the best arrest records of all time too....

Then maybe they could have a little celebration in light of this, and as we all liked the pool scene....what a great start to a season that would be. :D

I'm sure I read somewhere in the season 3 spoilers that we would find out that he was a Second Grade detective, but in fact we were reminded in 'Comes Around' that he is simply a 'lowly Third Grade'. This is just not good enough, clearly he is his own man, and doesn't bow to the pressures put on him by higher ups, but despite this he definately deserves a pay rise! The man has executed the biggest drug bust in NY history and must have one of the best arrest records of all time too....

Then maybe they could have a little celebration in light of this, and as we all liked the pool scene....what a great start to a season that would be.

I agree totally with both these suggestions!
Is there a petition that i could sign?

yeah he always gets his man! Even if he has to run them over!
Also, he could do with a raise, as he pointed out, he doesn't get a clothing allowance and i think that may be the cause of the FUGLY ties!!

I think they should celebrate something, none of them have b'days amd with all the bad stuff that has happened to them over the last few years, i think they need a lighter moment. Loved to see Flack as center of attention too, he clearly enjoys it (PWM with his fans).

Elsie said:
he's Super Flack... he's more than just a detective... tptb has showed us that :lol:

^^ Maybe in the beggining of the fourth season we find he is now a second grade detective. Maybe they show it as good as they showed his rehab after the bombing...

When I saw Charge of this post never ever though he will be back at work, no damage, in the beggining of the third season, it was a big (and grat, was good to see him back) surprise to see he hadn't any kind of sequel after the big big bombing.

I don't know how the scripters forget these things, maybe they loose the post-it's with those data, I cn't really explain this another way.

Is there a petition that i could sign?
No, but there should be... ;)

he doesn't get a clothing allowance and i think that may be the cause of the FUGLY ties!!
Nah, I think he just likes them. They all live 'pay check to pay check', Danny spends his cash on his living it up in his apartment, I think Flack spends his on his endless array of shirts and ties.

Flack's main clothing problem is that clearly no one has told him the rules about shirts and ties. Plain shirt, patterned tie or patterned shirt, plain tie! :p Honestly, it is simple really...

he's Super Flack... he's more than just a detective
Exactly. And he should be rewarded accordingly. :)

I don't know how the scripters forget these things, maybe they loose the post-it's with those data
:lol: I know, it is completely ridiculous sometimes. I was glad to see him back straight away and, in some ways, it's nice that they don't dwell on these things too much and instead concentrate on the cases. Still, some recognition of his continuing recovery and long term issues would have been nice. I wonder if we will see this next season for some of the other characters?

I odnt think anyones gets recovery time, remember when Nick was buried alive and the next series he was there and no one bat's an eyelid or asks if hes ok for like 10 ep's!

I think we should all get a fughy tie from where ever we live and send it to Eddie for our next fan project then we can spot it if he wears it on the show.

I think Danny and Flack should get together but that would kinda make Danny the lab slut which is not good, but it would also make some great tention with the 3 of them! I think he should be with Sofia (she can transfer over) or Stella would be a great choice but i'd like to see a different side to Flack what if he dated a woman with a baby seeing him with a baby would be too cute! taking on a dad role. What do u recon can you see him on his days off with a pushchair in the park?

Bluntforcetrauma said:
I think we should all get a fughy tie from where ever we live and send it to Eddie for our next fan project then we can spot it if he wears it on the show.

Great idea! Can we run with this one, Top for next time? :)

^ :lol: That's a hilarious idea! :lol: And a great fan project for Eddie. My only worry would be the cost of the ties, since those tend to be expensive. But if there's interest, sure.

:lol: That's great! Maybe a tie-shaped paper template would be more appropriate though. ;)

His ties may be 'fugly' to some but I'm pretty sure they aren't cheap! I actually like the ties, but then I do have a thing for men in suits... :D

Top41 said:
^ :lol: That's a hilarious idea! :lol: And a great fan project for Eddie. My only worry would be the cost of the ties, since those tend to be expensive. But if there's interest, sure.

The ties needn't be expensive - it's the thought that counts! :lol: For some the cost of sending them to whoever was co-ordinating the project might bump up the cost of taking part, but this would be one hilarious project if it could be gotten off the ground! If the cost was prohibitive, how about the choice be given of either sending in a fugly tie or sending a message to be stuck to a tie picture in a similar way to the hockey pucks? (ok, this is work in progress!)

^^I'm on it!!

I think the cost for those outside the US will be very high too (thinkin how much I spent last time I sent that certified card to Madrid), but the idea of printing messages or so could be good. About the ties, I think I can steal (I mean he can lend me) the bright pink tie my brother has.

^^ Ha! I love that idea, I could steal my brother's or my dad's or get one cheap at the Bay or something. We could put our names on the back (where nobody else could see them) so he'll remember who sent them. :D
Ah, the ties wouldn't be so bad if they just matched his shirts! Serious, does his cordinator not see how badly they clash sometimes? They'v been better as of late, but they were pretty bad for a while.
Still, he's adorable, and we all love him very much. :D

I think the cost for those outside the US will be very high too

Remember that ties are (a) light and (b) not fragile - so won't require heavy packing. I checked the anPost website and it wouldn't be an unreasonable price. Of course the price of the tie itself is another matter!

If somebody is willing to organize it then I'm game!

Bluntforcetrauma said:
:lol: heheh :lol: hilarious idea... not bad for a fan project ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back