Favourite Season

Season one. Hands down. Season one was darker and edgier. Season one Danny is the only thing that ever made CSI:NY a stand-out for me. It was that character that brought me to this board. At this point, I'm only here out of loyalty and for you b*tches. Season three blew fat donkey d**k.

No offense to the writers of CSI:NY, but I've read numerous scripts from all three installments of the franchise and, in my opinion, the Las Vegas writing is far superior. What enables New York to stay in the running is stronger character development. However, when character development is sacrificed in an effort to draw ratings from Middle America, my interest begins to wane.

Bring back the uniquely New York edge and bring back season one Danny!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Season one. Hands down. Season one was darker and edgier. Season one Danny is the only thing that ever made CSI:NY a stand-out for me. It was that character that brought me to this board. At this point, I'm only here out of loyalty and for you b*tches. Season three blew fat donkey d**k.

We b*tches thank you. ;) :lol:

No offense to the writers of CSI:NY, but I've read numerous scripts from all three installments of the franchise and, in my opinion, the Las Vegas writing is far superior. What enables New York to stay in the running is stronger character development. However, when character development is sacrificed in an effort to draw ratings from Middle America, my interest begins to wane.

Bring back the uniquely New York edge and bring back season one Danny!

Quality-wise, NY right now is between Vegas and Miami for me. The writing on Vegas is just stellar--the cases and plotting are just phenomenal. However, I just love the characters on New York--with one glaring exception. Season one was what solidified that for me. The show was so real in season one, the characters so human and believable and likable. With the exception of Mac--who really did become more interesting to me in season three--and Flack who always has a witty quip--I don't think any of them are as dynamic as they were in season one. What happened to Danny's fire, his passion? What happened to Stella's strength? How about Hawkes' quirkiness? Why does Lindsay exist???

Back