Favourite Season

I only went with season two because I had to flip a coin between it and season one. For me it's a toss up between those two. They've both got SO much in them that draws me to this show I don't think i could choose.

I Like all of the seasons but season 2 was my favourite they only thing about it is I miss Aiden but Lindsey was a good replacement but could never fill Aiden's shoes.

It has to be Season 1 - grittier & I prefer Danny with balls! :lol: I did like Season 2, but 1 has the edge. On reflection, I think that I only continued to watch Season 3 out of loyalty and some kind of hope that it would get better :(

There was a LOT of good stuff in Season 3, but it has definitely been the season with the most unfortunate choices for writing, direction and the like. While I wouldn't call it a BAD season by any means, it's just probably the weakest of all of them thus far.

Season ONE, baby! :cool: Great stories, gritty, realistic, plus we had mercurial, passionate Danny (that edginess made him my favorite character in the first season). And no Lindsay. Ah, the good old days...

I picked Season 2 even though I absolutely loved Season 1. But Season 2 saw the end of Flack's hair and sideburns which brought us a much more professional Flack and a way more gorgeous one. We had great episodes like Trapped, RSRD, CoTP, All Access, Heroes, and NA (great DF episode).

I loved the new sets and brightening up the show. I hated to see Aiden leave and later killed but aside from the DL crap, Season 2 was good.

Surely season one.

I really liked the darkness of the show (and the dark lighting which I really think was stupid to change. :rolleyes:) I also liked Aiden, as well as the good, solid stories.

At the time, CSINY was my favorite of the franchise. Now, I'm kind of confused. :lol:

I LOVED Season 2, I loved parts of Season 3, especially Snow Day. But Season 2 was excellent, I loved the introduction of Lindsay, and the storylines. I have to say I wasn't a big fan of Season 1, some of the cases were cool, like the first episode, but I didn't love Aiden and immature Danny.

ITA with you daytimedrama. Season 2 I thought was the best. There were several episodes in season 3 that just never caught my attention and I felt were a waste of space. :rolleyes:. But then there were some really good episodes in season 3 also. :D

Yes, Season One was grittier and a lot darker (with the lighting as well), but Season Two is by far my favorite. I think it's because it was more polished. :)

I went with Season 2, but it was a hard choice. I loved the darkness of Season 1, but I loved seeing Mac loosen up in S2 and 3. Unfortunately Peyton came on the scene in S3, so I had to ultimately choose Season 2. But it's still CSI:NY, so it's all good!

Season One by a freakin' landslide. I'll still sit down and watch the S1 DVD's when I'm bored and I love them all the same as the first time I ever saw them. Hush, Tanglewood, etc., all still really great episodes after 498548 times watched.

Back