Favorite scenes?

Mine is in A Bullet Runs Through It pt2. The scene where Gil is telling Jim whos bullet really killed Officer Bell.
My two fave actors, in a fab scene. Very moving and very good.

I was crying through most of that ep. :(

My favourit secnes:

NY:

-"Officer Blue": The one where Danny and Stella examine the car and find the weapon

-"Trapped": Danny locked in the panic room

I have over a hundred fave moments, but I'm not gonna type them all down. obviously. lol

my fave 3 out of them would be the bedroom scene in way to go!, The scene where Catherine falls but Warrick cathces her in 'down the drain' and end bit of the running scene between gil and cath on 'dead ringer'

I have to go with Speed and Delko getting the black box from the Aligator pool in Golden Parachute "They're just babies !" I love any Speed scene, from Vegas tho it has to be Grissom throwing dummies off the top of a hotel to check if the vic fell, jumped, was pushed etc...

Loads, but a few...

Lv:-
Any GSR scene :p

"Rashomamma" - "Dude where's your car?" And then the bit outside :lol: And well, most of that episode :p

"Built to kill" (I think) - Where Grissom and The Doc are singing :lol: Then The Doc, gives his prognosis by singing :lol:

And well loads more. They're just ones that stick out the most at the moment (or at this time of night ha)

Back