Favorite scenes?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Lia, May 27, 2006.

1. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I checked [fairly] thoroughly and didn't see a thread like this.
    I just watched Lady Heather's Box for the first time [heh] and OMG.

I love when the female suspect is in the room with Brass and she puts her leg on the table, then Grissom walks in..
    Grissom: Am I interrupting something?
    Brass: Gil.. no..
    Grissom: I need to take a sample of your dna.
    Suspect: How would you like it?
    Grissom: I like your hair.
    Suspect: I like yours, too.
    Grissom: Are you a natural blonde?
    [she looks at Brass]

:lol:

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I have ALOT but My main favorite (mainly because its Shippy) is the Viva Las Vegas one when the Alien priest thinks Nick and Sara are married (as well as other priests on the strip)

3. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Aside from the perp walk from "Fur And Loathing", I love the scene in "Assume Nothing" when Coroner Dave and his assistant are trying to get the body out of the motel's ice machine. They make several attempts until finally Grissom says "stop", leans in and breaks the body's knee. Only then can the body come out.

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I take it this is regarding all three of the series and not just CSI? If it's just about CSI, I will move it over to the CSI forum for you. :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

there are so many...almost any w/ Leggo my Greggo, the scene where he's dancing around in the showgirl headdress comes to mind, and the scene from King Baby where Grissom & Stokes go to the adult baby store and the sales lady asks who's the "baby" in the relationship.

6. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

I LOVE THAT EPISODE
    i've got one from csi ny with the superhero.
    Stella: come on you never ran around with a towel on your head when you were a kid. a little Macman?
    Mac: No.

7. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

^^
    Mac also says in that scene that he always wore fatigues as a kid, that's my all time fav scene in NY :D :D

little Mac-man tehe *tries not to be naughty*

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*bump* This thread could have some interesting results. ;) We all have our favorite episodes, but what about favorite scenes? Is there a scene you loved in an episode you weren't particularly fond of? Or maybe a scene from your very favorite episode that just stands out?

Let us know about your favorite scenes. :D

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Hmm... Oh so many to choose from.
    Las Vegas: Well, any thing Yo!Bling, because that's my fav LV ship, and any of those scenes where Nick is in danger (Stalker, Grave Danger, etc) because he's pretty much my favorate character, and it's always fun to see your fave suffer :devil: But I think I'm going to have to choose Gum Drops, at the very end when Nicks talking to the girl in the hospital. He's so intense through the entire episode, especially towards the end, and then there's this moment in the hospital, when everything's all over, and she's okay... it's just so perfect. Poor kid.
    NY: I think I'm going to need more time to think about this one. I just love NY so much... there are very few scenes that I don't like, makes it hard to choose a favorite!
    Miami: Well, anything with Speed, of course. Except for the episode that didn't happen. I really loved when we got to see him on his bike :devil: I think maybe I'll go with Wannabe, though, when he's in the lab with Wally, and Wally's talking about how he never fits in, and Speed just... understands, without saying anything. Rory did a great job with that.

There are many more favorite moments, so I may be back later ;)

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

So many favorite scenes, so little time... :lol:

In Vegas, I loved the perp walk with Brass leading the way and Sexy Kitty strutting behind, in "Fur & Loathing". Classic! Also with Brass, at the end of A Bullet Runs Through It II, when the widow hugs Brass. The look on his face, and his tears...darn near broke my heart.

Miami: Can't remember the ep name, but several scenes in the one where Eric Roberts guest starred as the ax murderer. He was mesmerizingly creepy.

NY: Sooooo many faves. Loved "Recycling" from S1, watching Mac struggle with the sassy, nippy little pooch in his arms, at the dog show, plus the scenes of the nasty dog people showing their dogs as evidence, and Mac's/Aiden's reactions to the crazier ones. Also loved the scene in S2's RSRD, with Danny crying in Mac's arms. Another fave, near the end of "Hung Out to Dry" when Shane/Edward Furlong was in the backseat of the police car with Flack/Danny, and watching his face as he was flashing back and remembering his brother when they were kids. I thought that was an immensely powerful scene.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

That was too funny! :D
    Oh. Well, aren't you lucky to have such a nice
    daddy? (Or something like that) :lol:

I've always wondered what Nick was going to do with the phone number, or whatever he took off of the bulletin board :lol:!? Has anyone else wondered? :D

Another one of my favorite scenes would be the ending of Compulsion.

Detective Cavalier: You owe me an apology.
    Nick: I'm sorry...that you feel that way.

Nick doesn't approve of Detective Cavalier's methods and investigates further, trying to prove the detective wrong. These lines are the final lines of the episode, after Detective Cavalier is finally proven correct on the case. I just love Nick's attitude towards that.

12. Dragonfly

How could I forget about that one? I loved that scene. So emotional... very well acted, as well.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

'Favourite scene' would imply that I liked it, so consider these a list of, from my point of view, the most captivating scenes instead: ;)

The best scenes are nearly always the ones that actually make me speechless, cry or otherwise an emotional wreck! So the Brass scene at the end of a Bullet Runs through it II would definately be up there, as would the end of Gum Drops and part near the end of Grave Danger where they have found Nick and he is crying in the box, I think these scenes have all shown some great acting! :)

In LV, I actually think the last scene in Strip Strangler is really good. It cements the idea that they are truly a team, and shows an interesting side to all the characters, a brilliant season finale final scene...

I kind of dip in and out of Miami and NY, but one scene in Miami really sticks out for me. I had to look up the episode, which was Broken, but the part where they are looking around the killer's house and find the broken toys and the bodies? I have only seen the episode once, so I could be wrong about the details but I remember sitting very still and watching it, with shock and repulsion, but it was a great, if shocking, scene. :(

I could probably write in this thread all night, but I won't (I promise). I guess that's what makes CSI so great, that each episode can be written and directed so well that every emotion can be evoked in the viewers. :p

14. Dragonfly

I know exactly what your talking about with the Miami esisode, Elsie, and you're correct, it is Broken. And it is a very powerful scene. The entire episode is so sad and the bad guy is truely creepy... my all time fave baddy from any episode of any of the three shows. Yet another favorite scene. There really are too many to name!

15. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

In LV--the pilot, when Hollie gets scared in the morgue and Grissom hugs her and yells back at the bodies in the morgue calling them a**holes for scaring her. Also in "Organ Grinder" the Greg/Sara "I could really, really kiss you right now scene"
    In Miami--"Nailed" when Ryan has the nail pulled from his eye and Alexx is there for him and plays with his hair (lucky lady), he just looks so sweet at that moment. Also from the same episode Calleigh to Ryan: You, in the elevator, now, and the whole discussion about her taking Delko's side or his.
    No favorites from New York yet, I don't watch it as much as the other two.