Favorite Movie qoutes

I'm not sure if this has been done IF it has Mods close
I know we have tv qoutes but heres one for favorite movie qoutes

*clears throat* bare with me I have alot

Practical Magic
Gillian Possessed by Jimmy "I'm feeling Very into Sisters right now"
Sally: Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder,keep rosemary by your garden gate , Plant lavender for luck and fall in love whenever you can
Group of School children: "Witch witch you're a *insert swear word here (one that rhymes with Witch) they repeat it
Sally: you think after 300 years they'd come up with a better rhyme
Gillian: (talking about Gary the cop) So Sal is he Hot?
Sally: Yeah he's cute In you know that Penile code sort of way
Pirates of the Carribean
Jack Sparrow: "Stop blowing holes in my ship", "Today is the day you will always remember as the day You ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow"
Jack: Where is all the rum?
Elizabeth: "Rum is a disgusting vile drink that makes people do disgusting vile things"
Jack: yes But where is all the rum?!?!?
Jack: *a girl slaps him* I'm not quite sure I deserved that *another girl slaps him* I may have deserved that *another girl slaps him *I definetly deserved that
Captain Barbosa: (I forget the beginning of the qoute) "Then you'll be dining with the crew and You'll be Naked"
and the Last one FOR NOW
Fools Rush in
Alex to Isabella: I was wrong and i'm SORRY But I'm here now AND whats going on with your stomach YOU'RE STILL PREGNANT, YOU'RE STILL PREGNANT" (she says a bunch of stuff) "do you know what this means, we're going to have a baby"
Isabella: "No I'M going to have a baby You're going to call an ambulance My Water broke"
Alex: But we're in the middle of Hoover Dam
Alex's Friend: (I forget his name) "you married her man? Thats so not like you, Unless You Knocked her up *Alex peers at him through his sunglasses* you Knocked her up??!!??
Alex: yes but THAAAAAAAAT had nothing to do with it

my favorite one (oh and i cant wait till potc comes out)

juels says it on pulp fiction

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

walk the line

"whats with all the black are you going to a funeral"
"mabey i am"

I have a ton of favorite movie quotes :D

From Memento

Leonard Shelby: "It's just anonymous hotel room. Nothing in the drawers...well, nothing except for the union bible, which of course I read *laughs* religiously."

- "She's gone. And the present is trivia, which I scribble down as ******* notes."

- "I met Sammy through work. Insurance. I was an investagator. I'd investigate the claims to see which ones were phony. I had to see through people's bullshit. It was useful experience, 'cause now it's my life."

- "I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there?... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different."

- "I don't even know how long she's been gone. It's like I've woken up in bed and she's not here... because she's gone to the bathroom or something. But somehow, I know she's never gonna come back to bed. If I could just... reach over and touch... her side of the bed, I would know that it was cold, but I can't. I know I can't have her back... but I don't want to wake up in the morning, thinking she's still here. I lie here not knowing... how long I've been alone. So how... how can I heal? How am I supposed to heal if I can't... feel time?"

Natalie: But even if you get revenge you're not gonna remember it. You're not even going to know that it happened.

Leonard: My wife deserves vengeance. Doesn't make a difference whether I know about it. Just becuase there are things I don't remember doesn't make my actions meaningless. The world doesn't just disappear when you close your eyes, does it? Anyway, maybe I'll take a photograph to remind myself, get another freaky tattoo.

- "I can't remember to forget you."

- voiceover "So where are you? You're in some motel room. You just - you just wake up and you're in - in a motel room. There's the key. It feels like maybe it's just the first time you've been there, but perhaps you've been there for a week, three months. It's - it's kind of hard to say. I don't - I don't know. It's just an anonymous room."

Miss Congeniality

Gracie Hart: "I am in a dress, I have gel in my hair, I haven't slept all night, I'm starved, and I'm armed! Don't mess with me!"

- "Donut Nazi."

- "Look, she's gonna cry again. *imitating* Oh, if only I had a brain."

From 8 Mile:

Jimmy Smith Jr: Do you ever wonder at what point you got to stop living up here and start living down here?

B. Rabbit: This shit's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen now.

Jimmy Smith Jr: Yo man, lets get the fuck outta here, I need some privacy man.
Cheddar Bob: Can I come?

From The Bourne Supremacy:

Kirill: You told me I had one month off.
Gretkov: You told me Jason Bourne was dead.

Pamela Landy: You wanna to go home? Find Jason Bourne.

From The Bourne Identity:

Jason Bourne: How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know.

Jason Bourne: Who am I?
Conklin: You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened.

Reservoir Dogs:

Mr. Pink: How about if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me, I'll be Mr. Purple.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink: Yeah that's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name. All right look if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?

Mr. Blonde: Hey Joe, you want me to shoot this guy?
Mr. White: Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise.

Mr. Pink: Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

Oh, SaraSidleStokes I love Fools Rush In

Alex: Lucy you have some explanin to do (And then he licks the alcohol off the carpet, hilarious!)

Pirates Of The Caribean

Elizabeth's Dad: I hear its the latest fashion in London
Elizabeth: Well women in london must have learned not to breath

Solider: I never would have thought of that
Jack: Clearly you've never been to Singapore

Jack: Unless of course he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you

Jack: Its just such a pretty boat...ship

Mean Girls:

Karen: Its like we have espn or something

Mine are from THE MUMMY and THE MUMMY RETURNS.

First one from THE MUMMY

Evie: Patience is a virture.
Rick: Not right now it isn't!

From THE MUMMY RETURNS

1) Rick: Honey these guys don't use doors.
2) Rick: Not my car! I hate mummies."

:lol: I love Reservoir Dogs

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Tagline: His News is bigger than your News

Ron Burgundy: [to dog] You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

Veronica Corningstone: This is pathetic.
Ron Burgundy: You're pathetic.

Ron Burgundy: Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name?
Brian Fantana: Brian Fantana.
Champ Kind: Champ Kind.
Brick Tamland: Brian Fantana.
Brian Fantana: No, you're Brick.
Brick Tamland: Brian.
Brian Fantana: I'm Brian.
Brick Tamland: Veronica.

Brick Tamland: [riding a bear] Hey, Ron. I'm riding a furry tractor.

Veronica Corningstone: ...and that can be very distracting. Okay, so when we get to the pet shop...
Brick Tamland: [while coughing] Cough. Look over here.
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No. Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.

Brick Tamland: I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.
[pause]
Brick Tamland: I love... desk.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love lamp. I love lamp.

Pulp Fiction:

Jules: (Jules shoots the guy on the couch during Brett's interrogation) Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

That is my favourite moment in the film! :lol:

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead:

Guildenstern: What's the first thing you remember?
Rosencrantz: (has a long think) No, it's no good. It was a long time ago.
Guildenstern: No, you don't take my meaning. What's the first thing you remember after all the things you've forgotten?
Rosencrantz: Oh, I see... I've forgotten the question.

The Player: The old man thinks he's in love with his daughter.
Rosencrantz: Good God. We're out of our depths here.
The Player: No, no, no! He hasn't got a daughter! The old man thinks he's in love with his daughter.
Rosencrantz: The old man is?
The Player: Hamlet... in love... with the old man's daughter... the old man... thinks.
Rosencrantz: Ah.

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory:

Willy Wonka: If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be?
Mr. Teavee: What kind of a question is that?
Willy Wonka: No need to snap, just a question

Willy Wonka: See children? Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable! But that my dear children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies

Grandma Georgina: You smell like peanuts. I like peanuts.
Willy Wonka: You smell like old people... and soap. I like it.

Love the Mummy movies!

Benny: O'Connel! Hey O' Connel! Looks to me like i've got all horses!

Rick: *yells* Hey Benny! Look to me like your on the wrong side of the RIVER!

(i just love how he says river and I don't know why

The Mummy Returns:

(can't remember what came before this line though...)

Rick: You lighten up, you big trouble, you get in the car.

Johnathan: I was forced to find another means of transporation
Rick: A DOUBLE DECKER BUS!

SpeedMonkey THATS Because Matthew Perry IS HOT
I have some good Three To Tango lines as well but I cant remember them off the top of my Head (I"ll have to watch it again)

but another Miss Congeniality: "You want to Date me, you want to Love me, You want to Marry me"

and Some more Practical Magic
Sally: (to Gary after he asks if the rumors are true about her being a Witch) "Oh Yeah you should see us on Halloween we all Jump off the roof and fly"
and another Sally qoute (while she's calling the phone tree) "you know all those rumors about me,the curses,the Potions, Well heres the thing they're true I'M A WITCH"

and one More Fools Rush in:
Alex: Isabelle, Dont Jump off the Ledge Thing There
Isabelle: "I'm not gonna jump but if You come any closer I'll throw your *Insert another word for Bottom here* Over"
and
Alex: "You show up telling me You're pregnant and that its Mine and you expect me to Know exactly what to do well I'm sorry I dont know exactly what to do"
Isabelle: "Thats the best thing you've said all night"

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! (1988):

[offering a cigar]
Vincent Ludwig: Cuban?
Frank: No, Dutch-Irish. My father was from Wales.

Jane: Would you like a nightcap?
Frank: No thank you, I don't wear them.

Frank: Interesting... Almost as interesting as the photographs I saw today.
Jane: I was young. I needed the work.

The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991):

[Frank meets Jane after a long time]
Lt. Frank Drebin: How are the children?
Jane Spencer: We didn't have any children.
Lt. Frank Drebin: Yes, of course.
Jane Spencer: How was your prostate operation?
Lt. Frank Drebin: Oh, good. Fine. Never been better.

[at a bar]
Jane Spencer: Sam, would you play our song, just one more time?
Sam: Of course... DING DONG! The witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch!

Dr. Mainheimer: You're thinking about him again, aren't you? What was his name? Frank?
Jane Spencer: Yes.
Dr. Mainheimer: You just can't forget him, can you?
Jane Spencer: Who?
Dr. Mainheimer: Frank!

Lt. Frank Drebin: Looks like the cows have come home to roost.

Quentin Hapsburg: Do you gamble?
Lt. Frank Drebin: Every time I order out.

Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult (1994):

Rocco Dillon: Where's your prison number?
Frank Drebin: It's unlisted.

[Frank offers Tanya a cigarette]
Frank Drebin: Cigarette?
Tanya Peters: Yes, I know.

Ed Hocken: You might end up dead!
Frank Drebin: "You might end up dead" is my middle name.
Ed Hocken: What about Jane?
Frank Drebin: I don't know her middle name.

Frank Drebin: They're going to blow that place sky high. It'll be a tragedy. Unless it's during a dance number.

Airplane! (1980) :

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?
Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.
Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.

:lol: I love Leslie Nielsen!

Mean Girls :
Janis: That one there, that's Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Damien sat next to her in English last year.
Damian: She asked me how to spell orange.
[Cady snickers]
Janis: That little one, that's Gretchen Wieners.
Damian: She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels.
Janis: Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone.
Damian: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.
Janis: And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.
------------------------------------------------------

Regina: Get in loser, we're going shopping
-------------------------------------------------------
Regina: She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Janis Ian. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Janis was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "Janis, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack
----------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Gnapoor: Yo Yo Yo!
All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! from my grades, to my lines you can't touch Kevin G!
I'm a mathlete, So nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard
I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred
I'm Kevin Gnapoor!
The G is silent when I sneak through your door.
And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor.
I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me.
Cause the next time you see her she'll be like
'Ooh! Kevin G.!'
------------------------------------------------------
MY FAVOURITE MOVIE EVER!

Pirates Of The Caribbean:Curse Of The Black Pearl

Will Turner: You cheated.
Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

Jack Sparrow: Move away.
Will Turner: No.
Jack Sparrow: Please move?
Will Turner: No. I cannot just step aside and let you escape.
Jack Sparrow: This shot was not meant for you.

Pintel: Your'e supposed to be dead!
Jack Sparrow: Am I not?

Jack Sparrow: Do us a favor... I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here, and try not to do anything... stupid.

the breakfest club (best movie ever)

jonh bender "your a parents wey dream"

jonh bender "do you have a name"
clair "it's clair"
john "clair?"
clair "it's a family name"
john "it's a fat girls name"

princibal "the next time i come in here im cracking skulls"

prin "you mess with the bull you get the horns"

andy "whats your poison, what do you drink?"
allison "vadca"
andy "vadca, when do you drink vadca"
allison "whenever"

john "do you have to go to school to become a janitor"
janitor "you want to become a janitor"
john "no but my friend andy here is very interested in pursuing a career in the castodial arts"

john "did your mom marry mr rogers?"
bryan "no mr johnson"

:lol: i love the breakfest club

Back