Favorite Game Show

I love MXC which is a Japanese game show. It's on Spike TV which is the same channel that airs re-runs of CSI. They make them do these crazy things and the dubbing in English is priceless. I'm addicted to it!

I like GSN the way it used to be; they've gotten too heavy on newer shows like Amazing Race and Millionaire. Although more good stuff is on mornings.

I like Match Game and Password...love whoever came up with CSI Match Game on here :) Mom and I watch Millionaire and she loves Deal or No Deal. I also love the old black and white shows but they only air latenight now :(

I've started watching Jeopardy somewhat, I'm type of person who typically konws some of what they ask, I try to have a larger base of things I know, so it's fun to see how well you can do.

I found you can actually play an online version of both the orginal jeopardy and the rock and rol jeopardy on their website which is a fun way to kill time.

Typically when I'm home from school I'll watch the price is right, it's a god way to kill an hour. I've been ver sick so far this year so it's something I've needed to do a lot of.

About the price is right who do you think will be the mew host when Bob Barker retires and the end of this season, or do you think they'll cancell the show.

I'm completely addicted to GSN. Match Game, Password, Win Ben Stein's Money!! (i wish that was still on comedy central) I like Deal or No Deal, the people on there crack me up and a few weeks ago my college mascot was on there! :)

Back