Favorite Game Show

Colonel Worf

Pathologist
I really love having the Game Show Network. There's usually always something on. :)

Of course, I love the traditional network game shows like Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. I also caught on to the "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" craze. The Weakest Link is pretty good. I also like to watch Lingo, Match Game, and the Family Feud. Whaddabout you? :p

Jeopardy!

I loved that show! It doesn't air here tho :(

My stepmother LOVES the game show network. Thats about all she ever watches :cool:

Re: Jeopardy!

You have a Game Show Network? How cool is that! I want one :lol:

The Price is Right.

Classic.

Bob Barker is sexy. lol :D

I have a thing for Whammy, but I also LOVE match game...I have a thing for Richard Dawson....so I like older Richard hosting Family Fueds...for OBVIOUS reasons....

amanda :devil:

Jeopardy. I'm not allowed to play along with others in the room, though :mad:

My favorites game shows are:

Weakist Link - Sadly GSN only airs the half hour daytime version, even though they show two episodes in a row. :mad: :(

Lingo, fun show sadly I never remember to watch it, I see it maybe once a month. :(

Press your luck and Card Sharks are enjoyable every once in a while not all the time. :)

ive watched the price is right since i was a kid. i dont know how i found it, but i watched it. i remember sitting in the kitchen after being picked up from pre-school, eating my soup at my little tykes table (wasnt allowed in the family room with food) and having the price is right on.
has anyone ever heard of street smarts? it is hilarious! i dont know if it airs regularily but sometimes if im up late at night i find it in the guide and i get very excited :D

I love Jeopardy! It's shocking sometimes to see/hear myself actually get correct answers, and it;s hilarious when my answers are the farthest thing from the correct ones. :lol:

Back