Favorite Episode/Least Favorite Episode

I did not like "The Dove Commission"

I loved "Fare Game" and "Not what it looks like"

see... I haven't watched ANY season 4's yet so I might like one in there, just have no clue yet!

My favorite episode is "Sleight Out of Hand"...I love the concept of the episode, all of Flack's comments (especially the Houdini quote), and the almost kiss between Lindsey and Danny!!!

My least favorite episode is "On The Job"...I not a fan of this episode because I don't like how Mac is so against Danny and I always hate when Danny is in trouble.

Well , i'm in trouble because i liked so many episodes. However as Stellarina fan i'm going to say

My fav episode is All Access--> the acting, the story, how all did their best trying to figure out what happened to Stella. It was an episode completely different to any other ever filmed. Right Next Door was even better but the way this affected me is different because of the violence towards Stella.
I haven't seen another episode so shocking again

My least fav--> any episode where Stella and Mac are not under the spotlight. Love' em!!!!

Debbie :D

My favorites are On The Job, Run Silent, Run Deep, Raising Shane, Consequences, All In The Family, and Admissions.

My least favorites are Playing with Matches, Love Run Cold, Necrophilia Americana, Jamalot, City of the Dolls, and American Dreamers.

Back