Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Giwu Geek Fiction has a little bit of everything including a ton of smut

can anybody help me find this one fic. It's GSR, probably pretty old, at least 2 years, but probably from before Nesting Dolls. From what I can remember it was this whole thing where G & S almost got together but then something (I don't remember) happened to Sara and she lost all her memory of recent years so she doesn't remember moving to Vegas so she gets sent to live with her parents (thats why I think pre-nesting Dolls) and Grissom comes to see her and he tries to convince her that they should be together and then something happens and they end up going on a date and eating sushi and then somehow they get from sushi to a smut scene and then from there to walking on the beach with their 2 year old. In case you can't tell I read this A LONG time ago, I actually think it might have been the first fic I ever read. If anybody knows where I could find it that would be awesomeness.

I have to share with you the *best* fanfic i have read!

Link Removed

It is DARK and violent be warned but is superbly written and gripping. It is Grissom centered and deals with torture and sadism (not normally my cup of tea) but in the context it is excellant. It is WIP at the moment and up dated every 2 or 3 days.

Read and enjoy.

PS: It's rated "Mature", no fics over PG please

thank you so much bullet_girl you were right! that was driving me absolutely insane, I spent an hour looking for it before I posted! thank you!

if anybody cares, my description was a little off but it is a very good fic even if it is really ancient. the first part is R so sorry, no link but...

Title:The Seduction of Sara Sidle
Author:LSI
Rating:R
Summary:After her break-up with Hank, Sara moved back to San Francisco. Thirteen months later Grissom is called out to consult on a murder case at the SFPD Crime Lab, and while there, he's determined to convince Sara to return to Las Vegas.

incidentally, does anyone know what ever happened to LSI?

hhunter said:
I have a Greg/Sara fic
that's set post Fannysmakin'
PM me I'll send you the link :)

I have one Sandles fic as well.
It's here somewhere and in my FF.net account.

"He Doesn't Have.."

PS: It's rated "Mature", no fics over PG please
Sorry. It is a graphic violence but it is superbly written.
But does not the PG rating extend to the smut? There have been a few recommended here that I would describe as X rated in UK parlance.....

I agree with keeping this site 'family friendly'.

I would recommend any fanfics by "Kristen Elizabeth" especially to GSR fans. She can be tearful, fluffy, romatic - always excellant stories.

But does not the PG rating extend to the smut? There have been a few recommended here that I would describe as X rated in UK parlance.....

Well i don't know: do you think children should be allow to read smut? IMO, i don't think so; that's probably why PG can't be extend to smut.
As for the recommendation, you can recommend a R rated fic as long as you don't post the link, i've never say that you can't talk about that at all ;)

Well i don't know: do you think children should be allow to read smut? IMO, i don't think so; that's probably why PG can't be extend to smut.
As for the recommendation, you can recommend a R rated fic as long as you don't post the link, i've never say that you can't talk about that at all
I totally agree which is why I said it!
My recommendation was removed yet I have read the next recommendation 'The Seduction of Sara Sidle' and THAT is not what I would call PG.
So it is just the *links* that cut out. OK.

RocketScientist said:
I totally agree which is why I said it!
My recommendation was removed yet I have read the next recommendation 'The Seduction of Sara Sidle' and THAT is not what I would call PG.
So it is just the *links* that cut out. OK.

Sorry if i wasn't clear on my first post ;)
I hope now that's clear enough for you!

Looking for Greg fics

I'm looking for fics in general with certain plot lines concerning Greg.

1.) Where it is revealed that Greg is actually Grissom's son.

2.) Any with some really good Greg and Grissom interaction.

3.) A story that has Greg getting his pre-job interview.

4.) Greg being kidnapped/or badly hurt and how this affects the others. None where he dies.

5.) Greg's first time meeting Nick, Catherine, Warrick, Grissom or Brass.

6.) Greg interacting with the Labrats. aka Archie, Jacqui, etc...

7.) The gang meets Greg's family. parent/grandparents.

8.) Greg actually yelling at someone and/or having a breakdown.

9.) Greg sick fics. If he's dying, please none where he actually dies.

10.) The gang finding out something about Greg and being shocked at how little they know about him. No child abuse or murder.

11.) Greg in school fics or fics with flashbacks, not any of the whole gang in high school.

12.) Greg during/post Play with Fire.

13.) Greg during/post Fannysmakin'.

Here's the challenge though.
Greg has known since he was in his teens that his mother had a summer fling with an entomolgist named Gil when she concieved Greg.
He found out because his father was sterile.
She only knew his first name and choice of study.
Through his own investigations on the internet, Greg finds his father.
Greg eventually moves to Vegas to get to know the father he never met.
Greg did have a good family life and was well loved.
I just think that this would explain how Greg acts around Grissom.
I'd love it if you worked through the seasons.

Re: Looking for Greg fics

Ok so it's a Halloween fic, it's still hillarious so I just had to share.

Title: The Candy Corn Debate
Author: Microgirl
Rating: G
Link: here

I also reccommend this one. I actually found The Candy Corn Debate because I've been reading this one and really liked it
Title: Duties and Desires
Rating: PG-13
Author: Microgirl
Link: here
ETA - both GSR

Fanfic request

I was wondering of anyone knew of any good Sheldon Hawkes fics. I don't mind the pairing, as long as it doesn't involve death, I will read it. I am game for anything. Thanks so much.

-Amber

Title: The Dragon
Author: Tiffany F

Why do I rec? Because it is amazing! I really wish I could say more, but even the pairings are great. I just re-read it last night. She is working on a sequel, so read it too. Read all her stuff.

Back