Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Sandersgal4lyfe said:
I have a request! :D Could someone make a fic about Greg in the upcoming episode of Fannysmackin'? And you could PM it to me, as it contains possible spoilers? It can be your take on what happens, or Greg's feelings, or the teams feelings, or whatever you would like!

Thanks! :cool:

Hestia said:
I too would like to see some kind of Greg-centric follow up to the Fannysmackin' episode, Sandersgal4lyfe. :)

I'm not sure if you're both still interested or not but I finally just put up a Fannysmackin' fic (Greg/Sara) in the fanfiction forum and ff.net called Off The Wall :)

quoth_the_raven said:
I'm not sure if you're both still interested or not but I finally just put up a Fannysmackin' fic (Greg/Sara) in the fanfiction forum and ff.net called Off The Wall :)

Oh, I read that. It's great. :)

I have a Greg/Sara fic
that's set post Fannysmakin'
PM me I'll send you the link :)

hhunter said:
I have a Greg/Sara fic
that's set post Fannysmakin'
PM me I'll send you the link :)

I surely want it :D and Happy Bday :D **hugs**

Hello. I will be making a new story soon and wish to have some of you lovely people from this site to form a new CSI team. I have 10 places open to fill for roles. If you would like to be put into a story please send me a private message with the following details.

Name: It could be your real name or a character name you have picked.
and a Physical discription of yourself.

The places that are on offer are:

Doctor: As in Dr Robbins from Vegas or Alex from Miami.
CSI 1:
CSI 2:
CSI 3:
CSI 4:
Main Dectective:
Second Dectective:
DNA Worker:
Trace Worker:
Video footage Worker:

Thankyou for your time.

RIPTimSpeedle said:
Hello. I will be making a new story soon and wish to have some of you lovely people from this site to form a new CSI team. I have 10 places open to fill for roles. If you would like to be put into a story please send me a private message with the following details.

The places that are on offer are:

Doctor: As in Dr Robbins from Vegas or Alex from Miami.
CSI 1:
CSI 2:
CSI 3:
CSI 4:
Main Dectective:
Second Dectective:
DNA Worker:
Trace Worker:
Video footage Worker:

Thankyou for your time.
for the doctor me dr.heather

Ok, DetectiveCurtis pulled out of the trial RP due to too many things going on in real life, therefore *being the mother figure I have made myself out to be* have taken on the challenge of getting a new Danny Messer and Warrick Brown for the RP.

I think Danny is more of a main character since he was the one the old leader (DC) chose, so auditions or whatever Sissi thinks is appropriate I will do. as for Warrick, well.....just post on here and I'll accept lol....

But for the Danny role I have to be a little nit-picky. *apologises* Lindsay and him just went through a huge fight as followers of the RP know, and they have returned to the court house, so he needs to be really supportive of her, like I'm sure any loving fiancee would do for the love of his life :p

I think you get confused hunny, it's not the right thread for the RPG :lol: but that's okay ;)

Do what you think is the best for the RPG and i will back you up.

One more thing: if you think you just can't run an RPG anymore for whatever reason (you don't have to tell me why ;) ) just PM me and i will take care of everything. :D

lol i would love too hunny but that's something i can't do :lol: but i will quote it for you ;)

Hello. I will be making a new story soon and wish to have some of you lovely people from this site to form a new CSI team. I have 5 places open to fill for roles. If you would like to be put into a story please send me a private message with the following details.

The places that are still on offer are:

CSI 3:
Second Dectective:
DNA Worker:
Trace Worker:
Video footage Worker:

The places that have been taken are:

Doctor: Dr_Heather
Main CSI: Myself
Second CSI: Butterflied
CSI4: Saraholic
CSI5: CSIVEGASMIAMINY
Main Dectective: Bullet_Girl

Thankyou for your time.

RIP Tim Speedle This is my one for your fanfic
Name: Gary Gregory Serveserve
Hi I'm a CSI 3 I come from Toronto and I really wanted to be in Las Vegas Lab . I'm 5'20'' and I weigh 158lbs.
Hope you like it.

Back