FanFic Poetry #2:Warning...May cause Passionate Combustion!

Time to get ready for a new title.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FanFic Poetry thread #2

OMFG... ***pants uncontrollably*** ...boy luvin'... your poems are fabulous (as always ;) ) and those pics you've found of the guys (that one with AR shirtless about made me pass out girl... :devil: ) And all the great H and Mac and DuCaine ones and even one of Speed... ***sighs*** Too many great ones to chose just one... :)

I've been gone a couple weeks but man, you made it definitely great to come back...

YOU ROCK GIRL!!! :D:devil::D

GEE LMH what r u trying to do to me. Thanks sweety. The way last week went & this weeks starting out you'll never know just how much you brightened my days. TY

I hope your day gets easier Sharon :) I made you a special wall, to cheer you :D

And I love ya's too :D

This is a very special wall I did on Lt.Dan Band, in honor of Gary, and all he does for us. :)

It came from the Grissom/Billy thread. I thought it was kinda nice too, that's why I used it. :)

Linda thank you so much for what you did. I wish I could give ya a big hug cause you just don't know how much it means to me what you did. Your walls always brighten my days. As always an awesome job & I loves you too!!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back