Fan Art Gift Exchange

Just wondering how everyone is doing on these. Due date is tomorrow January 3rd but I know some had problems. If you got your gift please let me know so that I can make sure everyone received their gifts.

I just got an awesome bunch of gifts from Joyeux Noël! :D

Here are my gorgeous gifts. :adore:

fae3.jpg

fae5.jpg

fae8.jpg

You can find the rest here. :D

I'm just about to send mine off to the recipient... I hope they like them... *Fingers Crossed.* :D

Last edited:
Well, I'm working on mine RIGHT now, promise. Work has been CRAZY. And I kinda forgot it was due the 2nd. *blushes* BUT YES, I'm on it now.

I just recived my amazing gifts from Frosty (AKA: Stepherweps)... I love them. She did and AMAZING job, so uncross your fingers, girl. I *HEART* them all! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D

I'm going to save them and post them for everyone to see! Just wanted to share that I did get them. AND that I adore them.

I haven't received them yet... and I still have to finish the ones I have to send... I should have them for tomorrow... but don't worry, I'm working!

Well, I'm working on mine RIGHT now, promise. Work has been CRAZY. And I kinda forgot it was due the 2nd. *blushes* BUT YES, I'm on it now.

I just recived my amazing gifts from Frosty (AKA: Stepherweps)... I love them. She did and AMAZING job, so uncross your fingers, girl. I *HEART* them all! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D

I'm going to save them and post them for everyone to see! Just wanted to share that I did get them. AND that I adore them.
Aww, you are too Sweet Hun, I'm so glad that you liked them! :adore:

^^ I sure did! :D You're the one who's sweet.

Anyway, I sent mine out. Hope she likes them!!! I made her a few extra, cause it did take me a little longer than expected... and for that, I'm sorry. Darn real life sometimes!!!

Is this complete now? Let me know and I can unsticky it. Hope you all had fun! Thanks FFF for running this one!

Thank you, FFF! It was a lot of fun. Sorry it took me so long... though! Look forward to the next one (and me being more prompt!)

I love them!!! and don't worry... It took me longer than expected to deliver mine too...

I'll post some for you to see:

20071115tvcsi500copy-1.png

csi179copy.png

thekissfieldmicehodgesa.png

and the ones I'm using were there too :)

Back