"Family Affair" Tenth Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree byline a bit vague and blurry, I don't know either, they keep things a bit secretive don't they. Maybe it'll come out later. And on Stevie, I'd have a stroke if I ever saw one, I saw a centipede once in Nevada and freaked out. I'm deathly afraid of creepy crawlers. So Nick is brave that he's conquered his fear of them:confused:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I saw one of those furry worms the other day and got creeped out... and it was just a worm. A worm should not have fur as far as I'm concerned. :lol: I thought it was a caterpillar at first, but it wasn't. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, at least furry worms crawl slow, and you can get them:scream: spiders and such hide and one doesn't know where they are, I use my Windex on the sickening flies that come in, better than Raid which if you breath the fumes, cough-cough-cough. I hope they do explain the Milander stuff, leaves one baffled:confused:

4. byline

byline CSI Level One

Whoops! Sorry folks, I just realized I posted my question in the wrong thread. I will move it to the correct thread, the one having to do with the second episode this season, not the premiere. I apologize!

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Just caught up reading this thread. I thought this was a really good epiosde. Loved the Greg screentime. My only issue is with Sara (and this is NOT because I am not a Sara fan) but it bothered me that she was able to jump right back in as a CSI, out in the field and carrying a gun. Shouldn't she have had to something to get those privilages back - like retake her firearms testing, profienciency exams, etc?

6. byline

byline CSI Level One

I'm guessing you're right, Black Kat, but I also think we're supposed to understand that a lot of this stuff has already transpired over the summer (Riley's resignation and the causes for it, etc.). So I think that even though it looks like Sara just jumped right back in, it probably didn't work that way in the backstory; we just didn't see all of that.