Eyes in the wrong places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, Don't the characters look like them then? What do they look like? Does Greg have cool hair? What kind of cases are there. What are the bonus features, if there are any.
Sorry i'm asking loads of questions.
Thank You .
Amy xXx.
Lots of murder cases, lol They look close enough to the actors that you know who they are meant to be. They need a little more dialogue. Greg was constantly telling me "There's nothing I can do with that." and Warrick
"There's nothing there." LOL The cases are pretty detailed. Pay attention to the details, Grissom questions you about the details at the end of your case. And the cases sometimes link together.

ok I CANT GET PAST THE FIRST ONE, I EVEN HAVE A GUIDE FOR THE FIRST ONE TO SHOW ME ALL THE STEPS(sorry caps lock)and i still cant get past the first one! Its driving me nuts!
I'm pretty sure there is a section with game helps on this forum. If those threads don't help you, email me or PM me and I can walk you through it. I was able to help my nephew through several spots. (We don't want to lose sight of the reason for this thread!)

I got the game for Xbox n its the same cases but the way everythings done is different.. u have to match the dna urself n u cant compare them they have to be right to confirm a match or u get points taken off... but the graphics r nice

heres one of Grissom & Greg checking each other out. (Hmmm I wonder what he's got under the hood, they both think) [Greg licks his lips at the thought!!]
whatUgot.jpg

This is a hilarious post! How are you guys getting those screen caps? I am so new to all of this, lol.

When you play a DVD on your computer you need a program to capture still shots/video like powerDVD.
I'm sure there are other programs out there but that's the one I use. hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back