Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*thud* breathe *gasp* A kiss, just for me? *thud*

Actually, I'm already too late. The goodies should be flying over the ocean to you and arrive at your doorstep any second now, E.

You guys know I'd never deprive you of any goodies here - that is, if I actually HAD any myself.

*reading kaylyne's post* when did the 'p' of TPTB change to 'm'? And what does it stand for? The murderers that be? :lol: Hmm, it kinda fits them..

I've seen that movie a while ago, and when I first saw it metioned in the tv guide I had to do a double take, I was like, Marg? Really? She looks so different!
I think blonde suits her better but I do like the dark color...I got a thing for brunettes ;)
Anyway, Marg's always beautiful, regardless of haircolor (I even liked that pink streak she had going on some years back, and that was really weird).

Marg actually said that she didn't like her hair that color.

It certainly gave me a shock seeing her as a brunette!

Hottie_Cath said:
Ohhhh melbel I guess the hand is on her sexy back. :D( hears Justin Timberlake.. I’m bringing sexy back.. I think your special, whats behind your back? so turn around and I’ll pick up the slack.. )

LOL! I want scruffy and rugged Alan, naysayers be damned! :lol: j/k coolc..

Marg! :eek:
11873839.jpg

From the UK channel five site

try a little bit lower

Hottie_Cath said:
Ohhhh melbel I guess the hand is on her sexy back. :D( hears Justin Timberlake.. I’m bringing sexy back.. I think your special, whats behind your back? so turn around and I’ll pick up the slack.. )

LOL! I want scruffy and rugged Alan, naysayers be damned! :lol: j/k coolc..

Marg! :eek:
11873839.jpg

From the UK channel five site

::sighs happily and melts::

Beautiful Marg just made my day, thanks for posting, Hottie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back