Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Here are the credits / info that was stripped from the Season 7 stills.

"Built to Kill, Part 1" -- Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) investigates the murder of an aspiring dancer killed backstage at Cirque du Soleil, on part one of the two part seventh season premiere of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday September 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Photo: Robert Voets/CBS

The Season 7 stills are off to a good start, in focus and not as much grain compared to previous season stills.

Great pics, Erica. Thanks for sharing them.

Marg looks amazing! Now I'm officially excited about the start of Season 7 :)

Guys reminder there is a spoiler ep picture thread which can also include season 7 promo pictures, and please remember this is a Spoiler Free zone, please keep this in mind.

Yeah, na na na na. I mean.. Grr Arg. .. Lets mind Dest, ppl!..We love Dest. :D

Kelly!.. I didn't notice your new avi.. you do change them more then me, I like that one though. Marg is purty.

Just popped in to say that I ran across a batch of HQ's of Marg. I just saved the ones with Billy myself but if anyone wants I'd be happy to fetch them for you. Might take a while since there was quite a bunch.

LMAO great news:
Marg luv is back!!! :) ROTFL. I just seen the new pics of 7x01 and I totally got it back!

I've seen those pics and they are SO AWESOME :eek: Sorry, I'm in a obsessed mood :p

Ok, do you guys need/want every pic of an event? Some are so identical I can't see the difference.... Or is it ok to just take some of them but many none the less?

Do you want pics with CSI cast and with say William and then we have Jorja and Marg aka Cath with others, so on also??

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4
Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

Hope it's ok to do the links this way.

==========
~Edited: Links are fine, But please read the first post/page one regarding posting of pictures.~

Great pics of Marg!, thanks so much for posting angeldreams :D

Ooo yeah Marg with the cast would be cool, partial to some Marg and Billy :lol:

angeldreams please be mindful of the rules located in both the first post/page one, or in the "Help Guide" regarding posting of pictures.
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back