"Exile" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 9, 2013.

1. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

A very good episode !

Crawford to become the new detective in CSI ? Where is Moreno ?

I want a promotion for Brass, it's been 13 years he is captain !

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  2. Rena

Rena Rookie

That was a really good twist, I had no clue until they put Silvana into interrogation. They didn't mention last week's case/the crossover, which leaves me wondering if it will be mentioned in the NY episode on Friday.

3. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

A nod to the Sam fans. ;)

btw--our local news was doing a piece on BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigations) and of course they had to mention CSI, (this is a CBS affiliate) and they showed Nick putting the glass table back together from In Vino. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked this episode more than I expected but that was perhaps because it had a good mix of all the characters overall.

I did actually suspect Silvana towards the beginning as being the guilty one though.

5. byline

byline CSI Level One

Hubby and I finally watched it last night. I must say, that's one of the better episodes this season ... and that's not exactly a ringing endorsement. But the fact that they kept most of the personal crapola out of it (am I the only one who couldn't care less about Hodges' green card bride?) and focused mainly on the case, and had an outcome that turned out to be something of a surprise, made for a better-than-average episode this season. If only they would keep it up. But sadly, I am really not looking forward to next week's episode. The only thing I hope is that they decide what they're going to do with Sara and Grissom, and get it done already! And move on.