Everything's Coming Together Or is It? A Miami Rp # 13

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by speedmonkey2, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric sighed and nodded, even though he knew she couldn't see him. "Yeah I know, I kinda experienced you're father first hand" He admitted.

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Lilly gasped, "What did our daddy do this time?"

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm russian-cuban and he decided he had right to say who was good enough for his daughter." He took a deep breath and leant back against the chair. "He put me in hospital and Maxine put him in jail"

4. speedmonkey2

Lilly went wide eyed. "Well I wish I could say that comes as a suprise. But our daddy has always hated anyone who wasn't all the same as he is. And if Maxine put it him in jail its for the best really." Lilly stopped. "Whoa, wait a minute I thought Maxie was just a DNA...person. I thought cops put people away." said Lilly confused. She had never had any interest in law inforcement what's so ever.

Valera walked into the kitchen but Eric's back was turned to her and she leaned against the door frame.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric smiled, unaware if Valera at the doorway. "Well she did us proud. She worked hard and got promoted. She's a CSI now, same as me"

6. speedmonkey2

Valera smiled and walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him.

Lilly nodded, not that Eric could see. "Well that's great. I'm sure somewhere deep down inside mom and daddy their proud." she tried to say in a convincing tone. Apart of her was angry with her sister. Everything was always about her. Valera's bruise. Her scar. Here college money. Lilly shook her head. "Well when Maxie wakes up have her give me a call."

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric smiled. "Talk of the devil" He turned and placed a kiss on Valeras lips. "It's your sister" He said, handing her the phone.

8. speedmonkey2

Valera smiled and took the phone, "Hey little, Sis. What's up?"

(oh crud I forgot I have to talk to myself...ok i'll just make this convo quick then. lol.)

"Not much for me. I see you have a fiancee now?"

Valera smiled and sat down on Eric's lap. "Yeah, I do. Were gonna get married in 3 weeks. Your coming right?"

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric instinctivly wrapped his arms around her waist and leant back against the chair as Valera leant back against him in return. He rested his chin on her shoulder and listened as she spoke.

10. speedmonkey2

Valera smiled as she leaned against Eric's chest.

"Of course I'll come." said Lilly happily.

"Great." said Valera with a smile.

"So, I'll see you within the next week or two?"

Valera's smile grew, "Sounds great." she was happy she was going to see her sister again.

"K, bye."

"Bye." Valera sighed and hung up the phone and turned to Eric. "Lilly's going to come out within the next week or two for the wedding."

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"Great. She seems nice" Eric smiled, leaning forward and kissing her lightly again.

12. speedmonkey2

Valera nodded, "Yeah, she is. Considering." she said as she kissed him again.

13. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"I um told her about what your dad...did to me" Eric admitted looking up at her. "That was ok wasn't it?"

14. speedmonkey2

Valera sighed, "Yeah I suppose." she started. "She would have found out when he didn't come to the wedding anyway."

15. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Eric nodded and kissed her neck gently. "Atleast he didn't get what he wanted. I'm still here"