Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we hide our text under spoilers totally in vain. Anyone who doesn't read spoilers are either out of their mind for still reading this thread, or left a long time ago :lol:.

Melxx: Yeah, that was one hell of a trip...but both he and his two friends (who both ended up at the hospital within a couple of hours) aren't really that smart, haha. I could easily imagine they took way too much than they were suppose to, and apperantly it is quite hard to dose.

Mjzsud: I had some problems finding it too :thumbsup:.

I think it could be a stuck-to-rail-job, but probably not. This whole thing is going to feel so weird! I laughed out loud when I heard the thing about hijacking the car, haha, it will be funny...even though it can't be that good to go driving in that state of mind. Help!

Oooh, it is going to be so interesting!

I love how everyone have lost it during the last couple of days! We have twenty new posts a day with speculation only :guffaw:

I have a feeling we hide our text under spoilers totally in vain. Anyone who doesn't read spoilers are either out of their mind for still reading this thread, or left a long time ago :lol:.

Melxx: Yeah, that was one hell of a trip...but both he and his two friends (who both ended up at the hospital within a couple of hours) aren't really that smart, haha. I could easily imagine they took way too much than they were suppose to, and apperantly it is quite hard to dose.

Mjzsud: I had some problems finding it too :thumbsup:.

I think it could be a stuck-to-rail-job, but probably not. This whole thing is going to feel so weird! I laughed out loud when I heard the thing about hijacking the car, haha, it will be funny...even though it can't be that good to go driving in that state of mind. Help!

Oooh, it is going to be so interesting!

I love how everyone have lost it during the last couple of days! We have twenty new posts a day with speculation only :guffaw:

^^ Hehee, I know. I hope we have something left to discuss once we actually see the episode. :lol:
Surely there will be something they surprise us with *fingers crossed* like in 'Die by the Sword' when they threw in the cochlear concussion/abuse angle.

@ BD -- watch the canadian promo to see that part I was talking about (re:Nick; blood)

ETA: article on 'Sleepless' in the box

As if keeping your job in this economy wasn't hard enough, Eva La Rue's character Natalia Boa Vista puts her entire career on the line when she takes aim at Horatio (David Caruso) on Sunday's episode of CSI: Miami (10/9c, CBS).
When Boa Vista doubts the story of a murder suspect (guest star Shawn Hatosy) who suffers from gruesome visions, but has no recollection of killing the victim, she goes undercover to see if he could possibly be telling the truth. "It's a very different episode from what we normally do," says La Rue. "This opens up in Shawn's [character's] nightmare. Blood is all over the walls. You're trying to figure out what's going on."
To make sense of his visions, Boa Vista visits the psychic (The Daily Show's Beth Littleford) he blames for the murder he supposedly committed, and becomes drugged, herself. "The drug is a weed derivative, and erases your memory. You hallucinate like crazy on it," says La Rue. "One recurring theme is that you see a glowing orb for a face. So people become very faceless, and you either think they're monsters, or they're aliens. So I think that it's my ex‑husband coming back to kill me."
Unfortunately for Horatio, he's at the other end of the imagined attack. "She's in a lot of trouble," says Caruso. "Firing at your cohorts is tricky business and difficult to explain if there were to be an inquiry." But Boa Vista isn't likely to get fired for taking pot shots at her boss. "Horatio, true to his spectacular form, keeps it quiet," says La Rue. "But it can't mean a big promotion any time soon for Natalia."

I'm happy to hear them mention Horatio keeping it quiet, etc. I was thinking about that earlier in how if this were to get out to any higher-ups they could hold it against her. Makes me wonder if word of this will eventually slip & bite Natalia in the butt later in the season.

Last edited:
@ BD -- watch the canadian promo to see that part I was talking about (re:Nick; blood)

Thank you MJ! I havent seen that one yet!!! Im even more excited now than before!!!!
I wonder when she's in the hopsital if she's hallucinating there too cause when she wakes up, she's breathing pretty heavy and Calleigh calms her down. So I wonder what's going on in her mind there too. I personally can't wait for the hospital scene now, and of course all the other scenes!!! This is gonna be a Natalia filled episode!!! :thumbsup: I'm guessing Ryan is Nick in that promo since he runs and tackles her from that side? It's gonna be interesting to see how the incorporate all this together! I can't wait any longer! Sunday needs to get here fast!!!!
By the way EDeN fans, I have a new fanfic called "Mine" up! Go check it out!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Mjzsud
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That article is hilarious!

I still think the discussion are going to continue after the episode, either we're going to be very happy or not ;).

Natalia fans! I need a support group to deal with all this excitement swelling inside of me! Like... this is me right now:

121g1gi.jpg

Me. Just minus the panties.

That video posted in the episode's thread that shows a big part of "the scene"? OH. MY. GAWD. /jersey accent

OMG OMG OMG.

So what are you guys doing in preparation for Sunday night's episode? I have a cheerleading competition in the afternoon/evening and a Halloween party at night that I am going to be SO late to because I need to see this episode first!

Natalia fans! I need a support group to deal with all this excitement swelling inside of me! Like... this is me right now:

<snip>​

Me. Just minus the panties.

That video posted in the episode's thread that shows a big part of "the scene"? OH. MY. GAWD. /jersey accent

OMG OMG OMG.

So what are you guys doing in preparation for Sunday night's episode? I have a cheerleading competition in the afternoon/evening and a Halloween party at night that I am going to be SO late to because I need to see this episode first!

My god, Rissa that's too funny!! Anyone ever watch Will & Grace? That episode where the group's at the arcade place & Jack starts dancing to 'Holiday' on the dancing game....that's me. :lol: I wish I had a little clip of that to share.

I'm taking my kiddo's trick-or-treating early so I can get back home by 8:45 - I'm locking the door, turning off the porch light, & I'll be flopped out in front of my big screen with the biggest grin on my face come 9:00. I might just be dancing around the living room :guffaw:Thank god my husband's working late that night....he'll think I'm bonkers. :hugegrin:

:guffaw:I think we have all been over the edge and crazy these past few days over every single detail of the pictures to the promos and just about everything! This is so fun!

However, I am NOT going to watch that one last spoiler which is the sneak peak!!! I hope I can take it, it is only 2 days away. :eek:

It would be cool to watch this episode with all the lights switch off, turn up the volume and have a cinema-like experience!

I am SO EXCITED for this episode. I've actually taken up writing fan fiction again because I need somewhere to channel all this energy and excitement and craziness!

My god, Rissa that's too funny!! Anyone ever watch Will & Grace? That episode where the group's at the arcade place & Jack starts dancing to 'Holiday' on the dancing game....that's me. :lol: I wish I had a little clip of that to share.

I'm taking my kiddo's trick-or-treating early so I can get back home by 8:45 - I'm locking the door, turning off the porch light, & I'll be flopped out in front of my big screen with the biggest grin on my face come 9:00. I might just be dancing around the living room :guffaw:Thank god my husband's working late that night....he'll think I'm bonkers. :hugegrin:
I love Will & Grace! Unfortunately, I'm still playing catchup; I was just nine years old when it first began airing and therefore a little too young to watch it at the time. (But I'm trying!) I haven't seen the episode you're talking about, but I can only imagine that if it's something Jack did, you look both absolutely adorable doing your excited dance!

9:00? Is that what time Miami comes on for you? Over here, I get it at 10:00... if football doesn't cause everything to run over. :shifty: I hope your kiddies have fun on Sunday!

However, I am NOT going to watch that one last spoiler which is the sneak peak!!! I hope I can take it, it is only 2 days away. :eek:
Seriously? You're... you're seriously not going to watch it? But... how?! That is incredible; I'd never be able to hold off my curiosity. If you somehow manage it, you should expect a pretty great payoff; the clip of the scene that's show in the sneak peek video is pretty freakin' epic. And I expect there will be plenty more to come!

I am SO EXCITED for this episode. I've actually taken up writing fan fiction again because I need somewhere to channel all this energy and excitement and craziness!

Great! For me, I think it have been working the other way, unfortunately :rolleyes:. I find it harder to concentrate and are taking up way too much time watching spoilers when I could have been writing :lol:.

Thanks for posting the spoiler from the tv guide. This episode looks great and I can't wait to see it. (Monday for me). Very interesting plot.

This episode has become appointment television for me in a way I haven't experienced in a very, very long time!

Family and friends have been warned. My husband will be sitting out on the driveway giving treats to the little ones who stop by. I'm making him his favorite dinner to say thank you.

I'm going to get all my housework and washing done today (I do have to take a short break to watch Stewart/Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear - should be a hoot!) so I'm totally free tomorrow with nothing to get ready for Monday.

I'm going over alll work that I've brought home tomorrow during the day!

I haven't planned this far in advance to be free for a tv show in years!

I'm soooo looking forward to seeing Eva, Jon and David in this episode. I really hope that this proves to the masses that Natalia needs to continue to be up front and an equal team member.

No more Natalia in the background!!!

Seriously? You're... you're seriously not going to watch it? But... how?! That is incredible; I'd never be able to hold off my curiosity. If you somehow manage it, you should expect a pretty great payoff; the clip of the scene that's show in the sneak peek video is pretty freakin' epic. And I expect there will be plenty more to come!

I am staying pretty calm. I am so afraid to watch it in fact, I would scream. I also want to sit through the episode not knowing what's gonna happen next (though I can roughly guess).

It has also been a long time since I go into such detail about a TV show. :p

So good to have something to look forward too! :D I am happy for Eva too!

I watched it and I'm Chandler from friens everytime he dances (for those who didn't watch it he dances terrible xD kinda like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sfi1f87apw&feature=related but then all day)
WHAAAAAAAA WTH xD Natalia goes nuts (we knew that) and those crazy faceless people IEWL.. xD And then shooting on Horatio and Ryan.......OMG Ryans jump was amazing Ryan Powerrrrr <3
whahah My thoughts xD
I'm dying for monday I get up and I gonna watch CSI:Miami and then go to schoool which probably will be very very very very very HARD
Happy Halloween .. I have it tonight

Last edited:
Oh.....

Well, after just watching the sneek peak about 40 times or more then running many laps of my backgarden like a lunatic....I have calmed down enough to comment:cool:

HOLY OH MY FRICKING GOD WHAT IN JEBUS' NAME WAS THAT?!?!?!?!:wtf::eek:

Wow...poor Nat, she's seeing ghost!Nick everywhere...faceless!

Wow, she almost took both Ryan and H out of it! Missing by a centemetre or something!

Wow, when Ryan tackled her and they were on the ground I felt so bad for Nat, I mean, she did see it as defending herself and now shes pretty much pinned down by TWO faceless Nicks?!?!?!:wtf::eek: Poor thing! :(

Wow....thats all I can say! WOW!
IS IT MONDAY YET?!

My plans are to get super drunk on Halloween:beer: (since us non-Americans don't have a super cool Miami episode to watch :scream:) and, with most likely a hangover, wake up at 5:30 (maybe do an all nighter for the epic eppie!:p) Then go through 7 hours of school....

OH :censored:ECK! I have a major English exam on Monday!!! And haven't studied!

Oooooh...watch Nat kick butt with this epi or study with a hangover?

Nat wins :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back