Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tptb should have kept nick alive. They better not take our Natalia out of action!

I disagree with that. I'm glad Nick is dead. I mean, surely Nick is not the only man out there for Natalia? And apart from brief fling with Eric that was the only man ever mentioned(unless I'm wrong). Calleigh, Cathrine from LV, Sara from LV, Stella from NY all had more exciting lives, I wish this to Nat rather than resurrect Nick's ghost. I wish her to move on and I'm glad she will get more screentime.

Sorry. I don't come here too often, therefore I read only few last posts :) Well, at least we agree that it's good that Nat will get more screentime finally.

Any more news on "Sleepless in Miami?" guys, I'm relying on you Americans with your lucky sneaky preveiws and spoiler shots!

Lol, enjoy your episode tonight luckys :| *grumblesaboutIreland* ):|

I guess it is good to leave some suspense. I don't want too much spoilers but then again my heart is itching. :lol: After next week episode, we will have a preview to get us all excited. I hope there is a behind-the-scene interview too. I remember Eva was interviewed during the filming of this episode but it was about the season opener, so hopefully, there will also be some about that episode! Ooooh!!

I know it's a while since we talked bout those spoiler photos, but after seeing other ones of like, just Ryan or just H from the episode, I had a thought.

The one of H with his gun, looking down. I think he's just found Natalia. The backround in both pics is identical.

Nat looks KO in the pic of her, Ryan and H, which makes me think there will be a hospital scene!!! Is it wrong for me to say YAY! :confused::)

Last edited:
I haven't watch the latest episode but isn't Natalia suppose to connect with the witness or whatever? Is there such a scene? I hate it when TPTB smokes us about things there won't be there. I had high hopes for the upcoming Natalia episode but I think I better not hope so much. Who knows her role is just a mini one. :shifty:

She didn't connect with the witness in a way we expected. Her hearing issue wasn't even mentioned. She did have a few scenes with the guy though.

I was hoping for a little more connection as well. But the interaction between Natalia and Ben was worth the price of admission, so I'm happy in general.

Just to see Natalia's beautiful, smiling face is a vast improvement over the past 4 seasons! :)

Like the rest of you, I definitely expected more between Natalia and Ben. My guess is that they actually filmed a lot more, but it ended up on the cutting room floor due to time restraints. (It certainly wouldn't be the first time they left out already-filmed Natalia scenes. 'Rio', anyone?) Nevertheless, I was quite content with what we did see.

Eva also looked beautiful last night. Don't get me wrong, she always looks beautiful; but she looked especially gorgeous last night.

Two more episodes until 'Sleepless in Miami'! I'm so excited!

While I enjoyed the interaction between Natalia & Ben, it would've been nice to see that connection we'd originally been spoiled with. I did happen to think that she took to him a little more than the usual witness though -- she made the point in calling him to tell him Lindsay was alive/found & that it was because of him. I also liked how she assured him that this wasn't about treating him "special" because of his disability, which, imo is how Natalia wouldn't want to be treated because of her hearing loss either.

It's too bad we didn't get a brief mention of her hearing loss -- I wasn't expecting a key role in this episode, or anything centric, but I was expecting it to be mentioned. :wtf:
My only guess is ....
maybe once tptb started heading into the GhostOfNick idea, they decided not to focus on her hearing loss & cut it from the episode. Seems like everything since the explosion was nothing more than a chain of events to lead Natalia to whatever state she'll be in come episode 5 & beyond.

Next week has me nervous -- episode 4 of last season was when she went MIA. I'll prepare myself early for the possible absence. *grrrr*

^This was on my mind too - her going missing. She isn't in the promo at all. God, I hope NOT! She is doing fine so far. They can't take away our Natalia like that! I am disappointed in the lack of mention about her hearing issue already. I hate to be disappointed going into the upcoming episode.

Is there anywhere to see the deleted Natalia scenes from 'Rio' ?

Unfortunatly, no. I suppose in a way it's a good thing tptb never made a huge fuss over it because Eva said that alot of the deleted scenes were of Natalia & Alexx (she says they were actually quite funny, as Alexx wasn't too happy with her) - I don't think I'd have enjoyed seeing too many people against her.
What was missing for me was the 'how & why' she became a CSI.

Oh well, what's done is done.

Did you all read the article in the spoiler thread about the 200th episode? The case revolves around a pregnant woman who's beaten & left for dead -- I haven't seen too many spoilers for this episode, but I'm hoping we'll see more on Natalia's ordeal considering her abuse will resurface just 3 episodes prior to this one, & well, obviously a case of a woman being beaten is right up her alley. Hope the opportunity isn't wasted. *fingers crossed*.

Exactly what I was thinking MJ. I read that and thought hmmm I wonder if Nats background will come out in this episode a little more. All I'm asking for is one good Natalia episode! That's all I'm asking for TPTB!! don't get me wrong I'm happy with what we've been getting but there's always room for more. I know they picked a good woman to play Natalia and they're putting to waste. What was the point of having her in the first place if this is how they're gonna treat her! I can't wait for the future episodes though! Hopefully we'll get what we've been asking for!!!! *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back