Europe's Time Change This Weekend

Jacquie

Ward Girl
Just a friendly reminder that it's that time of year to Spring Forward :) So before you go to bed on Saturday night remember to turn your clocks ahead one hour :)

Last edited:
Re: North America Time Change This Weekend

Are you kidding? I thought it wasn't till April:confused: YIPPEE though, it'll be light till 8:00:bolian:thank's~

Are you kidding? I thought it wasn't till April:confused: YIPPEE though, it'll be light till 8:00:bolian:thank's~

Not anymore. Thanks to President George W. Bush North America has been changing their clocks ahead the second Sunday in March. We've been doing it since 2007.

Your right, I just keep forgetting my daughter always tells me, and I say the same thing I stated on here, that is one good thing Bushy did that was right:thumbsup:lighter is better than darker, you can do so many more things, and your electric bill goes way down.. Thank's again Jacquie~

Thanks for the reminder, Jacquie! I get bad about keeping up with the news,and things going on while I'm off work. I might have missed it this time around. :lol:

Ah yes, the evil time change.

It really doesn't make a different in my country, since we get plenty of sun during the summer :p

My cousin just said on her facebook that today today is her least favourite day of the year as she loses an hour in bed, I'm inclined to agree with her... :lol: The only plus side is more hours of daylight. :D

I almost forgot about the time change, until I watched the news on tv (10 pm). So it was a good reminder actually. I just needed to change the time on my cell phone though, evertything else changes automatically.

I'm glad my alarm clock and computer did it by themselves. :lol: Or I wouldn't even have known in which direction to change the time. This is really getting on my nerves.

This whole time change thing is driving me crazy! Last night, I was on the computer and it was 1:44am...next time I looked it was 3:05am and I was like "WHAT??? :eek: How is that possible?! It's never been over an hour since the last time I checked"...then I remembered the time change :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This whole time change thing is driving me crazy! Last night, I was on the computer and it was 1:44am...next time I looked it was 3:05am and I was like "WHAT??? :eek: How is that possible?! It's never been over an hour since the last time I checked"...then I remembered the time change :rolleyes:

Same here :lol: Man, why are they keep doing that??? I mean it doesn't help anything... since it's getting summer it'll be sunny most of the day anyway, so why making it harder on us?

I saw on tv that the time change is like a mini jetlag for some people... thank heavens I'm still young and can deal with it alright ;)

Last edited:

Same here :lol: Man, why are they keep doing that??? I mean it doesn't help anything... since it's getting summer it'll be sunny most of the day anyway, so why making it harder on us?

I saw on tv that the time change is like a mini jetlag for some people... thank heavens I'm still young and can deal with it alright ;)

:eek::eek: to me happened exactly the same too!
and when I woke up was 15.30 (3pm - with my mother screaming) .... and I was "what?????????:wtf:" then I remembered the time change :guffaw:

I've never really had trouble with it, perhaps that day because it's strange to look out at 8pm and it's still light... but few months from now sun is up about 22-23h in a day so...

Back