Eureka

Luveykat

Police Officer
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else out there is addicted to (ok, I'd settle for even just watches) this sci-fi show. I love it, I think I'm on the road to being addicted to Colin Ferguson too....

I love this show. It is quarky and funny. I'm so glad it is on Scifi they can give it a good run. Too many other good scifi shows have been lost to the networks scheduling and miss handling.

I think they need to have more of Jo with her hair down wow!

:) I love this show it is really intresting and funny. It also has its fair share of action also. I'm also glad its on SciFi and I don't have to worry about picking between this show and something else when its on.

Hi luveykat - pant, pant - I ran over here as fast as I could - gasp - I LOVE this show and have watched every episode. Sheriff Carter is such a brilliant character (hence my siggy - isn't that just the BEST quote?) The whole show is quirky and funny, just brilliantly written!

YES, Shaofu, I absolutely love your siggy. One of the best quotes, IMO.

I totally agree with you xforce11, I feel like sci-fi will do well with it.

Have any of y'all been over to the website (on scifi.com) to check out the podcasts? I don't have an ipod, but you can download them in mp3 format too. Colin Ferguson is too funny :D The podcasts also give you insights into the show and the actors.

I check out scifi.com all the time but haven't listened to the podcasts. I don't have an ipod either and I'm on dial-up (yuk!) so it takes forever to download. New episode tonight although I probably won't see it until the re-run on Friday. The idea of Carter's house turning into a killer just delights me. Yeah, it's maybe a bit sick but it's funny!

At last! I saw this folder! I love this show and Im loving it even more! I like Jo... she's fiesty... :devil:

hehe, Jo is pretty funny. I loved her in the ep where everyone goes wacko, that was just awesome. She was sooo hyper :D

Re: the podcasts. There is a link to download them in mp3, I honestly don't remember how I got to that page though.

Please remember guys, it is against the board rules to mention the word download, unless you state clearly in your post what legal source your downloading from. Thanks. :)

Oh, finally! A 'Eureka' thread. I was thinking about starting one myself.

I love this show so much. I'm very addicted, although I didn't start watching the show until midseason. It's too bad, because the show itself is very amazing. I think I have a crush on Jack Carter. XD

I have the podcasts, although for some reason I'm unable to get 3 certain ones -- they won't upload. It's irking me to the maximum. :(

Erm, I did mention what legal source I downloaded them from (in my earlier post), the Eureka website on Scifi.com

I'm loving the Taggert (sp?) and Jo, those two are just hysterical together. And I love his accent, and the fact that he's soo wacky :D.

I don't care for the whole Allison/Carter vibe. IMO she's irritating. I LOVE what Beverly said to her "talk is easy, doing is hard". What Allison needs to do is make a decision and live with it.

Also, I've waaayy passed you screaming poet, I'm in love with Jack (which is why I started this thread :D). He's awesome

Luveykat said:
Erm, I did mention what legal source I downloaded them from (in my earlier post), the Eureka website on Scifi.com
I did notice that. :)

It's just in each post you mention the word download, include the legal source - it just makes it clearer for the outside world. ;)

Back