Eric Szmanda -91st in CosmoGirls 101 Hot Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is too cool, but he should ahve got 1st place!
He is soo good looking.

Silhouette I love your banner, in your siggie. I haven't seen that episode yet, and I was like...that is soo sad.... *sniffle*

At least he's the only CSI guy that's on the list... that's something, seeing that most of the time he got totally overlooked :rolleyes: Like on E!News a while ago, there was a bit of 'Hot guys of CSI' and neither Eric (or Jon Togo) was in there! :mad:
Oh whatever, he's still #1 in my heart :D

Thank you, SA_Kate :) I haven't seen the actual episode myself either... but I saw a clip of it and fall in love with that scene immediately. Very sad, heart melting moment between Sara and Greg indeed... But sweet at the same time, like the hair-stroking thing... Makes me wanna stroke his hair too :D

kitty_koo First per the rules of the board, your signature banner can be no bigger then 220 wide by 75 high, we ask that you adjust it to the apporperiate size.

Also Double posting isn't allowed (its considered Spamming) your edit button works for up to 24 hrs. If nobody has posted after you and you want to add something in.

Thanks.

Destiny said:
kitty_koo First per the rules of the board, your signature banner can be no bigger then 220 wide by 75 high, we ask that you adjust it to the apporperiate size.

Also Double posting isn't allowed (its considered Spamming) your edit button works for up to 24 hrs. If nobody has posted after you and you want to add something in.

Thanks.
sorry i didnt realise, so i'll change them now

kitty_koo Thank you, while your width is still a bit bigger then 220 we do allow abit of leaway. We do appreciate the prompt change and again thank you.

I realize you are new which is why we give you a chance, but also we like to point out to regulars and new folks to check out the "Help Guide" Tacked at the top of this forum, it can help you out and get you started. :)

At least he's the only CSI guy that's on the list... that's something, seeing that most of the time he got totally overlooked Like on E!News a while ago, there was a bit of 'Hot guys of CSI' and neither Eric (or Jon Togo) was in there!
Oh whatever, he's still #1 in my heart

OMG!! But they're like...well fit! :eek:

debje said:
Rellaaaa said:
I'm so gonna try and search for the magazine overhere tomorrow, I'm sure we got the mag here. :)

if it's here say it please!!! :D

Whoops, I only seeing this post now. The magazine is here and it's 3 euro 95 or something. :) I saw the mag where I live at Bruna. :D

He's on the list of the 101 Hot Guys? That's cool! But why is he only #91?? Can't believe it. *shakes head*
The pic is great!

In the CosmoGirls? Hmm...I think I'll search the mag today. Perhaps I'm a lucky girl and find it.

Rellaaaa said:
debje said:
Rellaaaa said:
I'm so gonna try and search for the magazine overhere tomorrow, I'm sure we got the mag here. :)

if it's here say it please!!! :D

Whoops, I only seeing this post now. The magazine is here and it's 3 euro 95 or something. :) I saw the mag where I live at Bruna. :D

did you buy it?? if you do, please tell me that Eric is in the mag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back