Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for me to part with my guest of the last 24 hours. It's a sad moment for me but it'll be an even happier moment when someone else has Greg show up on their doorstep.

All the neck pictures have been oh so :drool:worthy.

runners up are

Ankeila and I love the puppy dog eyes in this as well :)
egeria still a little lab rat on top of the CSI :)
Wojo I love the smirk on Greg's face here
Dizzney ah a little Monte Carlo

and the winner is Stokes4Me with this pic that I've not seen before. So congrats Stokes4Me :) I hope Greg will be at your place very soon. Enjoy your time :devil:

Well, waddaya know? This handsome guy :drool: was standing outside my door as I arrived from a day at the beach! I am surprised to say the least :eek: and really, really happy
happy-1.gif
! Thanks Jacquie!

Ok, you all want a new theme and I am going with a thinking theme:

What's Twittering Greg?

OK, so it's sort of like a captions game...find a pic of Greg/Eric/OC and then make up what he would be writing on Twitter !

Up to 12 in 24ish then and anyone and everyone is welcome to play!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a cold beer and a hot guy waiting for me...:devil:

Oh, so happy to see someone playing the theme! I was a bit scared it'd be too much of a thinking one...:alienblush:

And Egeria, love those Tweets! Can't wait to see the pics too!;)

OK, so my time with Greg has come to an end :(, but we've had a fantabolous day in the sun! The sun really does love him! All of him...:devil: , as do I!

4 playing, thanks so much for playing my theme! I'll confess to not being a Twitter user myself so I think you guys did a brilliant job and making it so difficult for me to pick a winner. So difficult in fact that as I am writing this I don't know who it'll be so I will draw the winner from a hat, thanks Eric for providing one!;)

Jacquie - love his expression!:lol:
Dizzney - aww, doesn't he look cute in a cap?
Wojo - :guffaw:fab Tweet for this pic!

and so as there is only one name left in the hat I guess it means Greg is off to Egeria for this pic :drool: which I think is lahvely and I can totally see Greg writing somthing like this on Twitter!:thumbsup::lol:

That was fun! Congrats Egeria and enjoy your guest, he might have to have some after sunlotion rubbed on his shoulders and back but I am sure you can help him with that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back