Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg looked like he was gonna cry when he first saw Grissom with Rick's blood all over him. I was so expecting Greg and Grissom to hug at that point. The expression on his face almost made me cry. I wish we'd gotten the team hugging each other in addition to each one just hugging Sara.

Greg looked like he was gonna cry when he first saw Grissom with Rick's blood all over him. I was so expecting Greg and Grissom to hug at that point. The expression on his face almost made me cry. I wish we'd gotten the team hugging each other in addition to each one just hugging Sara.

I wish Grissom hugged him. It seemed like Greg needed a hug.

Oh, I want so much to see that scene...

BTW, Herzlich Willkommen, Billy:) (I think I didn't say hello to you)
I'm not from Germany but from very close neigbourhood;) And I loved pic in your avi:)

I wish Grissom hugged him. It seemed like Greg needed a hug.

Yeah but Grissom was covered in blood, a hug then would have contaminated the evidence but I agree it would have made a great hug moment just the same. Seeing the look on Greg's face when he saw all that blood just broke my heart. :(:( It seemed like the whole time he was talking to Grissom he could not stop looking at his blood covered shirt. That moment just brought me to tears! Poor Greg!

I found another screen shot of it here:

FYI- EricSzmandWeb has high definition screen shots of the episode. Which is where I got this one. (I just improved it -LOL)

Last edited:
ah Willkommen Billy (Ich spreche Deutsch auch) well... a little ;)

Seeing the photos make me wantto watch the ep so badly :( But i'm not yet.

Thanks for posting. Greg's face looking at Grissom's shirt... It's going to be so sad to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back